**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks kabam for such a great event

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
So i am an conqueror
Kabam has made us available:
1)5500, 5str shrads
2) around 30 4str sig stone
3) 4* class ag( awakened my ghost)
4) 4* crystal
5) t3 basic catlyst( although not hard to get, i wantd a lot of thm)
6) and a lot more
and they are giving this all for acorns which are easily available from quest, till now i have spent 100000 acorns

Thanks kabam

Comments

• SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Thanks kabam lol
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It’s a good amount of grinding but everything you do rewards you
  • Datman257 said:

I know there are great rewards to it, but ffs there is so much grinding involved, like 100% master, 100% uncollected, side event everyday, featured arena and objectives.(still gonna try to do it though lol)

You don't have to do everything to get all of the rewards. There will be over 2 million acorns available and you only need 1 million to get everything.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Datman257 said:

I know there are great rewards to it, but ffs there is so much grinding involved, like 100% master, 100% uncollected, side event everyday, featured arena and objectives.(still gonna try to do it though lol)

How does this differ from any other new monthly eq? Pretty sure the majority of players always do go into every month looking to 100% uc/master/heroic, doing side events and hitting arenas. As for solo objectives, they all work themselves out eventually with doing the regular questing, arenas, leveling, crystal opening. Just so happens that this month you get rewarded a lot better for doing the stuff you'd be doing anyway...
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Datman257 said:

You shouldn't have to do the side quest every day. You can do like 4 in a day if that's easier. All you need is the acorns. My understanding is as long as you have the right amount of acorns, you can keep hitting it.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I really like that we can do the side quest when we choose, instead of being forced to work around a daily reset time.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Datman257 said:

I actually think this quest has a much better reward to time ratio than other recent events, and the overall level of effort is also not really above average. Most of the objectives can be had for just opening crystals and leveling up champs, which can't really seriously be considered "grinding." 100% on Master and UC you could describe as having a slight amount of grind, insofar as most people would be doing full explore of at least one if not more difficulties anyway. The side quests are potentially grindy, but I see that as less forcing grind and more giving players options. If you can do full runs of Epic you don't have to do it every day. Odds are that something between ten and twelve runs will be enough, depending on what else you do. If you choose to downshift to Master, then you'll have to do at least 31 and as many as 37 runs to get the one million, but that comes at the trade off of facing far lower difficulty.

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

It’s a good amount of grinding but everything you do rewards you

Exploration on master and heroic plus special quest works for me( i am not aiming at 1M acorns though)