**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just me or the game keeps disconnecting me after the new update?

TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
It could be my McDonald’s like WiFi but this game feels unplayable after the update, not sure if it’s entirely my fault. Costed me a fight in arenas earlier smh

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In too use McD’s wifi but the disconnects seem to have been more frequent and an Ally mate said the same. Maybe it’s time for a reinstall.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

In too use McD’s wifi but the disconnects seem to have been more frequent and an Ally mate said the same. Maybe it’s time for a reinstall.

Thanks I’ll give it a shot
    Ok that didn’t work 😭😭😭
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    It's not just you, buying odins....disconnected every time, arena 7 matches disconnected, 5 matches disconnected, again and again and again. It's frustrating but I'm sure they are working on it.
  • CaptainKivCaptainKiv Posts: 2
    Phew... thought it was only me. I'm lucky to get 10 minutes of play before the connectivity indicator starts flashing.
    I don't have a weak connection, it only comes up on this game. Here's the weird thing though... I play on 2 devices (iOS and Android) and when this happens neither can connect (could it be a server problem?).
    edited January 2020

Phew... thought it was only me. I'm lucky to get 10 minutes of play before the connectivity indicator starts flashing.
    I don't have a weak connection, it only comes up on this game. Here's the weird thing though... I play on 2 devices (iOS and Android) and when this happens neither can connect (could it be a server problem?).

Thanks everyone, glad I ain’t the only one. Looks like it has to be a server problem. Hope kabam can do somethin about it
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Got a few alliance mates reporting the same thing.. anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues after installing the latest update. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.