**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Leaving an Acornucopia quest isn't giving me my Baskets back. Bug or intended?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I tried to do the Epic difficulty today, didn't make much progress so I dropped out of it. According to the pop-up message which shows up before you enter a quest, I should've gotten my Baskets back, but I didn't.

Is this supposed to happen? My Baskets for today got completely wasted because of this, if I knew that I would've lost my Baskets, I would've stuck to the Master difficulty.

Can someone please look into this? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    My bad, I misread the pop-up message. Thanks @Woogieboogie and @DjinAF
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @FreeToPlay_21 you do keep whatever acorns you earned before you quit
  • Options
    A lot of people may not get very far in Epic, but seems like 5 fights will at least give you more than if you had done Master (I believe that was the amount, from another thread ?).

But you do get to keep all the acorns from winning those 5 fights (for example) before dying and quitting.

If you entered, saw the strength of defenders, and then immediately left without even trying to beat a few nodes and get some acorns, then that is on you. Just do however many you can. And if you can’t get halfway then, then switch to Master for Forums day’s.

Modok Labs never used to return your 1-time a day entry limit either (nor did any other quests that had used Entry Tickets).
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

@FreeToPlay_21 you do keep whatever acorns you earned before you quit

Yes you do