**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to a Million Acorns Milestone Rewards

The squirrel store is a great concept, and the Road to a Million Acorns is amazing, but rewards in Road to a Million Acorns are largely limited by your story progression. For example, If you are Conquerer, you will not be able to get the 5,000 5 star shards you get when you reach 350,000 acorns. With Conquerer, you can only reach 342,000 acorns, falling just 8,000 short of the title and the rewards. What I request is that there be a few more items for Conquerer so that we can reach that rewards, as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

TL;DR : More items for the Conquerer Squirrel Store, so we can reach the 350,000 milestone in Road to a Million Acorns Solo Event.

Comments

• The squirrel store is a great concept, and the Road to a Million Acorns is amazing, but rewards in Road to a Million Acorns are largely limited by your story progression. For example, If you are Conquerer, you will not be able to get the 5,000 5 star shards you get when you reach 350,000 acorns. With Conquerer, you can only reach 342,000 acorns, falling just 8,000 short of the title and the rewards. What I request is that there be a few more items for Conquerer so that we can reach that rewards, as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

TL;DR : More items for the Conquerer Squirrel Store, so we can reach the 350,000 milestone in Road to a Million Acorns Solo Event.

I totally agree with you.
    This is how it should...
  • I agree 100% but it is actually closer than that. It is 349,928 points that you can get if you are a conqueror. How do I know that you ask? Cause thats the ammount I have right now. This is total BS and should have a few more items simply because that much work had been put into getting that next milestone. It shouldn't matter about where you are in story mode if you have that many points towards the milestone and kabam screws you out of it by 72 acorns.
  • @BlackMagic2911
    Play Acornucopia, it gives you a lot of acorns.

@CaptainAaron , that’s NOT what he’s talking about. Most people could easily EARN 1.0 mil acorns (or definitely earn 350,000+ for lower accounts). But you can’t SPEND that much in store unless you are of certain Progression (isome items are locked-out for those below certain Title levels). And “Spending” them is what gives you milestones in the 1 Mil Acorn Spend Event.

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Isn't there a gap between Proven and UC, not conquerer and UC?
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    edited January 2020

The squirrel store is a great concept, and the Road to a Million Acorns is amazing, but rewards in Road to a Million Acorns are largely limited by your story progression. For example, If you are Conquerer, you will not be able to get the 5,000 5 star shards you get when you reach 350,000 acorns. With Conquerer, you can only reach 342,000 acorns, falling just 8,000 short of the title and the rewards. What I request is that there be a few more items for Conquerer so that we can reach that rewards, as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

Absolutely agree! Same with those like us who are Proven, basically all those who haven't completed Act 5.2. If more items aren't added for us, there's no motivation for us to collect acorns. I've already requested Support by email and they've shared my suggestion with the contest team. Fingers crossed!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    When most gotten uc done it with 4 star rank5 you’re guys is just aks a bit much
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @BlackMagic2911 actually, you CAN reach that milestone as a conqueror: if you buy everything in the store you'll end up with 350K acorns spent, exactly what you need for the 5K shards milestone ^_^
  • ... as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

No, it isn't.

Practice more.
    100% incorrect. You can practice for years and Act 5 is still "extremely hard" to complete with 4*s. Now if you have plenty of units or revives saved up, sure. If you have the Cavalier-level skills of the various YouTubers, sure. I'd wager that most of the non or low-paying people in this game would agree that Act 5 with 4*s is unquestionably "extremely hard".

Practicing more is great, but a duped 5* Corvus sure does make many of us players much, much better.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

... as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

No, it isn't.

Practice more.
    100% incorrect. You can practice for years and Act 5 is still "extremely hard" to complete with 4*s. Now if you have plenty of units or revives saved up, sure. If you have the Cavalier-level skills of the various YouTubers, sure. I'd wager that most of the non or low-paying people in this game would agree that Act 5 with 4*s is unquestionably "extremely hard".

Practicing more is great, but a duped 5* Corvus sure does make many of us players much, much better.
    No, a Corvus doesn’t magically increase your skill level. It just masks your lower than required skill level.

Act 5 WAS done by majority of the veterans with 4*s and a couple of 5* R4s, BEFORE Corvus was even introduced into the game. It’s not extremely hard, just challenging.

Saying that, “hard” “challenging” are subjective terms, and that basis of subjectivity is skill. Work on your skills and change “extremely hard” into “challenging”, get better, and it’ll be “easy”.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

... as Act 5 is extremely hard to complete without sufficient 5 star champions.

No, it isn't.

Practice more.

I used a team a 5 50s to get elders bane only champ i had at 4 55 was medusa and i only used her for the collecter and ultron so its possible just very time
  • Belta_LodaBelta_Loda Posts: 10
    Perhaps the game team was already planning this, but I think it would be great if we could turn all of our leftover acorns into gold at the end of the event. That way, those who haven't made it past 5.2 still have something to do with their extra acorns. I'll propose a 1:1 conversion.
  • xNig said:

No, a Corvus doesn’t magically increase your skill level. It just masks your lower than required skill level.

Act 5 WAS done by majority of the veterans with 4*s and a couple of 5* R4s, BEFORE Corvus was even introduced into the game. It’s not extremely hard, just challenging.

Saying that, “hard” “challenging” are subjective terms, and that basis of subjectivity is skill. Work on your skills and change “extremely hard” into “challenging”, get better, and it’ll be “easy”.

I've never even heard of anyone getting Uncollected with few or no revives, let alone beat act 5 with no revives, let alone doing that with all or mostly 4*s.

Yes, Act 5 WAS done by a bunch of veterans, many openly admitting to using lots and lots and lots of revives and units. If you suck so bad at the game that you need potions, then it's clearly "very hard". Just imagine what it's like for those of us playing 2 years and still can't beat Act 5.3 because we don't want to spend hundreds or more on units for potions. We suck REALLY bad.

Translation: The game is absurdly difficult. The content seems to be just hard enough to entice you to cough up a few bucks to get to the next level in your progression.
  • And how long have you been playing? Just curious.
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Kinda went off topic... So can you spend 350,000 or not if only conquerer? I'm trying to get 100% explored to get more acorns, because so very very close to 350,000...but if it can't be done I'll quit grinding away at it.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Kinda went off topic... So can you spend 350,000 or not if only conquerer? I'm trying to get 100% explored to get more acorns, because so very very close to 350,000...but if it can't be done I'll quit grinding away at it.

Yes you can, since I'm a proven and I was able to get it so people who beat act 4 should
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Oh good... I have 2 x 3-Star Hero Crystals left that I can buy, everything else I bought already.

334,740/350,000

Yup... clicked on the crystal and added another, cost is 15,260. Whew! if I was short 72 acorns as someone else mentioned, I'd have been PO'd. :smiley:
  • PatientZeroPatientZero Posts: 15
    So I have a hard time getting to uncollected. Yes, I do need to practice more and I also agree that it is complicated for many. The point I want to make is this, the event is all about milestones and rewards for time put in. Usually these events have the same milestones but different rewards based on your current status. I think everyone should have the chance to gather and spend as many acorns as they can. I currently maxed out my spend at 350k and still have close to 100k just sitting there. I could easily gain more, but what's the point. This event seems unfair to the game base as a whole. Even the event a few months back to get a million points was the same point level for everyone, just different rewards. 2 weeks in to this one and maxed out spend, what was the point of motive to want to continue.