**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does the catalyst selector force you to choose right away?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Bump because I just spent 1000 crystals on my second account and don’t remember how many I need of which class. This is crazy that @Kabam Miike was asked to bring this back but we’re still just forced to blindly select no matter what we do. What a waste.

bruh why are you bumping this it’s a 6 month old thread
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Guys you do realise that Kabam is not your friend right? They a really a company that just wants your money . If you make a mistake that good for them so there is little to no choice of this changing
  • Options
    PimpwithastickPimpwithastick Posts: 18

Bump because I just spent 1000 crystals on my second account and don’t remember how many I need of which class. This is crazy that @Kabam Miike was asked to bring this back but we’re still just forced to blindly select no matter what we do. What a waste.

Bro! Because I just googled a work around and this is literally the last time someone has made a thread about this. I have a feeling I’m not the only one who shelled out 1k crystals on the deal that came out yesterday and got screwed. Why do you care if the thread was started in January anyway?

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Bro! Because I just googled a work around and this is literally the last time someone has made a thread about this. I have a feeling I’m not the only one who shelled out 1k crystals on the deal that came out yesterday and got screwed. Why do you care if the thread was started in January anyway?

you could’ve just started a new thread, instead of reviving an old one
  • Options
    PimpwithastickPimpwithastick Posts: 18

you could’ve just started a new thread, instead of reviving an old one
    I was showing how this has been an issue for quite some time now playa
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    At the very least it could just be given a timer and you have an hour to use them. Is there anything else in the game that acts this way? Something you purchase literally locks the game up until you pick something?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’d assume if you choose to get one you’d already have in mind what catalyst you’d want/need already😂
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

I’d assume if you choose to get one you’d already have in mind what catalyst you’d want/need already😂

Yeah, the t4c is the real reason people are spending those units... 🙄

They're an afterthought.