**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Most Hated AW Combination

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What combination between a champ and a node do you hate the most and have a hard time on for example IMIW on Caltrops.

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Annihilus on reverse controls. It's either I one shot him or his kills me outright while trapped in the corner.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Haven’t encountered issues with it personally, but some combinations that cause people issues regularly when we place them on defense are Void on poison/inverted bleed and Thing on All or Nothing, as well as the obligatory IMIW on the middle nodes with Bulwark (global node on Tier 5 and above, for those who haven’t come across it), though the Bulwark nerf may change that.

Personally I genuinely don’t get caught out by much, but recently had an Invisible Woman on debuff immune (so can’t stun or bleed her) with Dodge as the global node and it was a horrible fight. Like fighting an invisible Nightcrawler that couldn’t switch stance. Again, the Dodge nerf may change the viability of that, but I did not enjoy that fight.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Domino with dodge and unstoppable is something that shouldn’t happen.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Domino with size s defensive tactics, then any node lol
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Domino with size S on max 1%hp damage/extra powergain/ get power when she hits into your block
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Domino with dodge and unstoppable is something that shouldn’t happen.

yeha path 4 sucks xD
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    duped hype on all or nothing.