**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* venom worth rank 4? (Duped)

His bleed damage seems pretty amazing. Worth the rank up? Think I’m definitely edging towards it

5* venom worth rank 4? (Duped) 74 votes

Go for it
100%
DNA3000Mcord11758LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67AjavedRaganatorFrostySaiyanNifzDuMonUTheVyrusphillgreenTROUBL3DStar_Lord_Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraLightvayneDarth_StewieSvensktiger 74 votes
Rank 3 material nothing more
0%

Comments

• Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    edited January 2020
    Go for it
    Never regretted mine and carried me through much of my UC and Cav progress as well as V2. The regen from eating buffs is bueno. Also, good option for havok. And his evade/dash mechanics are really smooth and jumps back far which comes in handy getting out of range of attacks.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Go for it
    My 5* Venom is an absolute Monster at r4. I actually used a Gem on him and use him for everything. Love that his SP1 nullifies buffs and regens health for you. Absolutely recommend taking him to r4. I haven't regretted it one bit
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Go for it
    I'm actually considering him to rank my 5* to 4 before my Domino, he's that good. There are few match-ups he can't do. Even against bleed immune he just rips them apart.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Go for it
    I R5 mine unawakend with a 4-5 comic gem from V
    his anti evade and buff eating is always very usefull

the only thing is he is the best champ for the 2015 cosmic 3-4 gems from Variant and it could cost 0 gold to rank him up with them
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Go for it
    He is awesome, I am considering r5 unawakened
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Go for it
    I still use my 4* Venom

I’d love a 5* one
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Go for it
    I just ranked my 5* to 5/65 over a lot of other options. He’s very fun to play, a huge damage dealer, can regen, stop SpiderVerse champs from evading, armor break and so on. He’s easily r4 worthy.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Go for it
    On top of everything that has already been mentioned, he bypassed and Power Drain abilities/nodes as long as you are fighting a Tech Champ (6.1.6 Sentinel boss)
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Go for it
    Lmfao 52-0 this is the most unified I’ve ever seen anything on here
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    It depends on the other champions of your roster. There is always better champions
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Rank 4ed my 5 star for variant 2 since I had 2 cosmic 3-4 gems lying around. Is he worth a cosmic ag just out of question? I'm planning to whale out on nova early access crystals and hope to god I pull a 5 star version. Did the same thing for Silver surfer but didn't even get a 3 star
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Go for it
    R4 is not so much to contemplate about.. Once you have few of them and you’ll progress with game it’ll be relatively easy to R4 any champ.

R5 is different story.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Go for it
    My R4 venom is always Hungry.