**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IN A POWER CONTROL DILEMMA

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
So in my way to uncollected as of now I m on lines on sand( masochism starts) and i was choosing my team. i have already chosen 4 champs:
1)5*wasp
2)5*vtd
3)4*starky duped
4)4* ghost dupes
5) ?????
So i need help in choosing the fifth champ in my team and i want it to be a good power controler, pls help me out

Who should it be:

IN A POWER CONTROL DILEMMA 28 votes

4* vision duped
14%
Spity68BrokenCtfz35NerdNerdNerd1 4 votes
4*warlock
46%
NifzTendersquadBen345qdsdsSceptilemaniacVoltolosColinwhitworth69TheDuke899HedronThicco_ModeBonzodavidlowlevelplayerNightbat216 13 votes
4* hawkeye
7%
TerraLordRaymond3 2 votes
5* symbiot supreme
32%
Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSJakearoundPrimetime_769X_Factor_AgentObaid_Jacob03PlinkoIbbyTheToxicCactus 9 votes

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Guys pls tell the reason also
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    4*warlock
    Warlock good for masochism nodes.
    Ur right due to his heal bl9ck i guess

Warlock good for masochism nodes.

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    If you strictly want Power control, Warlock won't give you that, he gives a LOT of things but Power control isn't one of them, he's still one the best champions in the game so I'd recommend taking him up nonetheless.

But if you still want a champion for Power control, I'd take up either Vision or Hawkeye. Symbiote Supreme is great, he can nullify power gain buffs but still not traditional power control.

Vision kinda depends, if it's OG Vision I'd take him up, the Synthesis is bloody amazing. If it's the AOU version, go with Hawkeye, he's a really underrated champion, great power control, decent damage.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    4* vision duped
    For purely power control, def vision

If you strictly want Power control, Warlock won't give you that, he gives a LOT of things but Power control isn't one of them, he's still one the best champions in the game so I'd recommend taking him up nonetheless.

But if you still want a champion for Power control, I'd take up either Vision or Hawkeye. Symbiote Supreme is great, he can nullify power gain buffs but still not traditional power control.

Vision kinda depends, if it's OG Vision I'd take him up, the Synthesis is bloody amazing. If it's the AOU version, go with Hawkeye, he's a really underrated champion, great power control, decent damage.

So what do u say, shall reconsider my team??maybe replace wasp with pure power control champ???
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

So what do u say, shall reconsider my team??maybe replace wasp with pure power control champ???

In my opinion, nope. Wasp is optimal for the Ghost synergy, and Wasp by herself is a great champion as well. I think you should take up Hawkeye, and eventually Warlock.

Because I feel like Ghost can do most of the stuff that Warlock does (except fighting Mister Sinister), but I highly recommend taking up Warlock straight after you take up Hawkeye, because you don't have that many immunity champions on the team. Ghost is the only one I see who has a reliable shrug off/immunity.

In my opinion, nope. Wasp is optimal for the Ghost synergy, and Wasp by herself is a great champion as well. I think you should take up Hawkeye, and eventually Warlock.

Because I feel like Ghost can do most of the stuff that Warlock does (except fighting Mister Sinister), but I highly recommend taking up Warlock straight after you take up Hawkeye, because you don't have that many immunity champions on the team. Ghost is the only one I see who has a reliable shrug off/immunity.
    Yea ur right bro, i will keep the champs according to the quest