**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple entries to Acornucopia

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Providing I have enough baskets can I enter the daily event more than once?
There's only 34 minutes left today and to maximise how far I can get in epic I need the team I have in AQ but AQ won't be finished in time.
I have 4 baskets now and I'll get another 4 in 6.5 hours from the calenders.

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    You can enter as many times as you have baskets.

The only timer is in the quest itself, once you begin you have 30 mins to complete.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    One thing I noticed; before the reset, it will be the same champs with the same nodes. So, if you get an easy map, do that twice, and if you get a hard one, hold off.
  • One thing I noticed; before the reset, it will be the same champs with the same nodes. So, if you get an easy map, do that twice, and if you get a hard one, hold off.

Does the “same champs on same nodes on same day” hold true even if you 100% complete the quest (or just, as usual, if you don’t fully complete it thru the boss) ??
    Hadn’t seen confirmation of that yet, but as you stated would be helpful if you encounter a day that had easy opponents for you to then double/triple/etc up on running same one that day.
  • ...although Miike (?) had said earlier that reason for the Daily Reset timer on top of Cornucopia is so that if you ran into a problematic opponent/node and couldn’t get past it, that at least the next day it would reset and give a different set of opponents.

But as I’ve been trying to find out for sure, is this ONLY for cases where you DON'T complete the quest thru boss, that in the same day the opponents would still be same if you tried it again ?

*** Question is, if you actually COMPLETE the quest, do the opponent’s still remain the same, or do they change ??

And just for comparison (clips below are from running T3Basic Cat Quest). I completed first run, ran it again and the opponents changed.
    So does Cornucopia act the same, or does Cornucopia act differently ?

Please can we get an actual confirmation from anyone who has COMPLETED same Cornucopia level twice in same “timer reset day” ??

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @SummonerNR im not actually sure I had a stacked champion boss at the end and I couldn’t bring my CAIW because he was in AQ so I died, and didn’t want to use a revive to polish him off. I know it doesn’t change if you don’t finish it at least.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I ran two yesterday, champs changed after the first 100% run.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah, I think the champs will change if you do a 100% run, OR the cool down resets it. So you can’t spam wins on an easy map, but you won’t get stuck on a hard one.