**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 og hawkeye or hulk?

I don’t need to do any content, it’s just a for fun rank up.

R5 og hawkeye or hulk? 49 votes

Og hawkeye
51%
SnakeEyes69BigMoTendersquadzuffyTerraDOKTOROKTOPUSMrTicTac19992008WerewrymThesurvivlistdoctorbWeeaeaRockypantherxBeyond00_Dead1Lucasjones_98HedronFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeCtfz35Bonzodavid 25 votes
Og hulk
48%
UltimatheoryphillgreenMagrailothosUncle_Fatty_247HendrossHammerbro_64CaramesBrokenJakearoundBattle_GreninjaGrootman1294zeezee57SidDDragonKaratemike415ZeezoosAngusMac279theMercenaryH3t3rKsp_2099LucianoDelHoya 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Og hulk
    His L3 looks so sick. Also he can do some decent amount of damage.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Og hawkeye
    I love Hawkeye. Great bleed and dot and easy power control
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Og hawkeye
    Depends on who you enjoy more and who's awakened. I'd personally go with Hawkeye.
  • Options
    PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    Og hawkeye

My 1* OG Hulk battered V4 without him i couldnt 100% Variant, max Rank him ASAP right no!.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

1* they are asking who to take to rank 5 which is not a one star and is useless for that content
  • Options
    Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    edited January 2020
    So they nurfed many older Champs like hawkeye, juggs, miles, and many more have no special descriptions. They basically made these weaker Champs even worse. I'm excited to see the rank downs that we won't get for some of us ranked og cap, rhino for and juggs for questing, synergies, abilities and defense... Stop messing with older Champs if u are not making them better.