Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

OMGGG

I just pulled a 5 * Omega red from the legendary Crystal and I awakened him using a mutant gem. Wanted to know if he is still good without suicides and how do I need to play him

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Watch some YouTube vids. They help more
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    I took him to sign 83 that's the max I can put in for now
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    He is really great, he shreds especially with bleed on him. You need him at high sig tho, like say 120+. But 83 is still great! Keep pumping stones into him!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He benefits insanely from suicides. He's still great without them, though. Just that you'd eventually have to take him Max sig.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,228 ★★★★★
    He wil idel need the bleed sucide I’m Hav him for a long time he rank5 now and he definitely good without he not that great only mach op wher he get bleed one
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 157
    He was a game-changer for me, and I don’t run suicides. The Sabretooth synergy benefits him greatly, though; in fact, I’d say it’s essential.