**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent Venom (Featured) + Dormammu (Basic)

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
Two valued champs. Looks like high cut-offs again?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Well, Dorm will be quite high compared to the last few Basics. I'm anticipating around the 5-5.5 mark. AV probably won't be that high. 11-12 Mil perhaps. He's been around a while. Of course, that's my preliminary guess. Haven't sat to think about it much.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    AV will probably be about 8-9M
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Av won't be no 12m no rerun has done that

Reruns are usually in the 5-9 million range. I'm guessing AV will be in the 7-8 million range.

I would not be surprised to see Dormammu at 6.5 million or higher post 14.0. Keep in mind that if people put the same amount of time into Dormammu with the new arena streamlining that they did for Hyperion they would have generated scores above 7 million. The same time and same effort generates higher scores now (also, people's rosters are slowly getting stronger which also increases scores slightly every week on a statistical level).

In round one I'm just going to go all out, and see what the scoring looks like to decide what to do in round two.

Warning: most people are going to want to awaken Dormammu. I don't expect a large fall off in round two. It could even go higher in round two. So I don't recommend sitting out round one and only shooting for round two, even if you don't need to get him twice.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    So will these 6*s discourage some to not grind for dormammu?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Reruns are usually in the 5-9 million range. I'm guessing AV will be in the 7-8 million range.

I would not be surprised to see Dormammu at 6.5 million or higher post 14.0. Keep in mind that if people put the same amount of time into Dormammu with the new arena streamlining that they did for Hyperion they would have generated scores above 7 million. The same time and same effort generates higher scores now (also, people's rosters are slowly getting stronger which also increases scores slightly every week on a statistical level).

In round one I'm just going to go all out, and see what the scoring looks like to decide what to do in round two.

Warning: most people are going to want to awaken Dormammu. I don't expect a large fall off in round two. It could even go higher in round two. So I don't recommend sitting out round one and only shooting for round two, even if you don't need to get him twice.

Yeah I was just giving it a rough estimate. Definitely more wanted than Electro. Perhaps not 12. I don't know if Dorm will get to 6. Time will tell.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Yeah I was just giving it a rough estimate. Definitely more wanted than Electro. Perhaps not 12. I don't know if Dorm will get to 6. Time will tell.

Think I may actually have to agree with you, just based on the fact that we had the ban wave a few weeks back during GP arena, then you've got the bans for that glitch rolling out now too
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Skip it! T4 Basic Arena
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    I've have no roster to do the 4*. On the 3*, will 800k suffice?