**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

XP is gone

I did the T3 basic quest and realized that I wasn't receiving any XP from the tiles or the fights. I'm at 60 so it's not a big deal. Just wondering if this was kabams doing or a bug? ??

lktxqj24x1yz.png

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Working as intended, if you're already at the current max level, you won't receive XP from questing.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I've been at level 60 for about a year and I'm just noticing!! That can't be...
  • Options
    No, I refuse to believe this. Every time I do the monthly event quest, I'm always asking myself why they give out so little XP compared to the story quest.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I've been at level 60 for about a year and I'm just noticing!! That can't be...

Played this game longer than I want to admit :p it's always been like this....you probably just blocked it out of you mind since you know that a higher level doesn't exist.
  • Options
    Thanks uncle fatty...that's probably it
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    At various times in the past there have been bugs that caused level 60 players to start seeing XP in their rewards even though they couldn't actually earn it. So you could have seen the XP in the past after level 60 and then not noticed when the bug was fixed and it disappeared again.