**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you cavalier or uncollected? Post your progress!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I'm Cavalier.
    Still have some paths in 6.2 and 6.3 to explore them
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    Completed 6.3, none of act 6 explored - doesn't worth it imo.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,449 ★★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Became uncollected a while ago then refused to go back into Story Quest for a LONG time afterwards.

I've only recently finished the completion run through 5.3 and haven't yet set foot in 5.4, nor have I done any more than the completion run of all the rest of Act 5.

Combination of available time (prioritised EQ, Side-Quests & Arena) and that I suck, so I often have to retry map runs several times.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I'm not uncollected yet, but progressing.
    i'm on 5.1.2 and im dying. my team is domino 4* (5/50), blade 4* (5/50), angela 5* (3/15), nebula (2/35) or guilotine (4/40), redhulk or void (both 2/35). i've gotten nowhere and I want to become uncollected for the squirrel events
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    I don’t feel confident enough yet to go for uncollected so I’ll wait after the squirrel girl event. Hopefully I’ll get there soon!
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    You should have added Elder’s Bane to the poll, I’m seeing a ton of players who are Cavalier but not Elder’s Bane yet.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm Cavalier.
    Got cavalier and 6.2 completed within a week of each other in around october
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Stuck on xbones 😭😭😭
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I’m on 5.1.4 and it’s kind of difficult. I can get half way down the path, then I die. I’ll just keep going farther and farther, I’m in no rush atm
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.

You should have added Elder’s Bane to the poll, I’m seeing a ton of players who are Cavalier but not Elder’s Bane yet.

Sorry. I added in two important game milestones, instead of Elders Bane.
  • Options
    DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    I'm Uncollected.
    5.4 and 5.1 100% halfway done with 5.2 and started 5.3
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    Act 5 Exploration
    6.1 Completion
    6.2, 6.3 Haven't touched
    Variant 1 Havent touched
    Variant 2, 3 and 4 Completion
    LoL Completion

Don't think I can ever finish all of that content. I can feel my eyes worsening on a daily basis after years of playing.

• Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    6.1, 6.2 and the first chapter of 6.3 completed, but I’m not touching that again anytime soon
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    6.1 100%
    6.2 54%
    6.3 41%
    LOL 1 path

I do not honestly see myself ever exploring act 6 and after playing the beta it is debatable that I will complete 6.4 but we will see. The Abyss for me will forever be a hard no
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    Cavalier now just gotta do 6.3 when I feel like it
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I'm Uncollected.
    I'm uncollected but 1 path away from Cavalier!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    I got Cav right before the Xmas event with 4 r4s and like 7 r3s. Spent a ton of resources but no units (unless you count 550 used to max despair).

Currently making my way through to reach elders bane. Have 5.1 and 5.3 100%, gonna do 5.4 next and end with 5.2.

Probably gonna do V2 at some point with Hype and Domino, and V3 if I can get more than 1 good tech champ (SESM). Planning on finishing exploring V4 once i skill up a smidgeon more for the first two chapters.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    i thought it was much easier being Cavalier than it was Uncollected. i'm sure better champs came into play BUT for some reason it wasn't as difficult a run for me. I'm currently doing a bit more of Act 6 and it hasn't been too difficult. annoying sure but not rage worthy lol
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I'm Cavalier.
    Cavalier, and Elder’s Bane, on 3 accounts.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.

I'm uncollected but 1 path away from Cavalier!

Good luck!! You'll wreck it. :)
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    I'm Uncollected.
    I picked uncollected yesterday, but got Cavalier today, does not really feel any different in game unlike getting uncollected