**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions you just can't get

What are some of the champions you can never seem to get?? i have always wanted a stark enhanced spiderman, namor and iceman. i've got so many more that i want. unforunate though o:)

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I use to not be able to get blade, magik, or starky. but now I have a 5* magik and starky. still no blade tho :/
  • Gautam91Gautam91 Posts: 59
    @jonzer blade always evades me, haven't even got a three star version
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Magik, Aegon, Nick Fury, Omega Red
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Quake and Hyperion have evaded me for the longest time.. would love to pull either of them
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Magik and Quake, just can't get those 2
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth. I've been trying for him ever since i got Omega when he came out. I've opened dozens of crystals when he was in the featured crystal and still no luck. I'd even be happy with a 6* deadpool xforce.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sparky and Ghost Rider for older champs. Warlock and NF for newer.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Corvus. I have been playing right after he came out and have around 730k rating and I still dont have a 4 star version let alone a 5 star and a 6 star
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    cg iceman blade. 2yrs playing but no luck😥
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom at better than 2* and Heimdall. Also don't have GR as a 3* but my 4* compensates. Also don't have Mephisto or Cyke Red (3*) but I'm less bothered by that.

There's a load of last year's I don't have (Mysterio, Stealth Spidey, Mr F, Doom, Ronin...) but those above are the eldest.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    man this would be a real long list if I put them all but I will just list older champs that I do not have

Heimdall
    Blade
    Corvus
    Hyperion
    domino (do have her as a 6*)
    capIw (do have him as 6*)
    Iceman
    sabertooth
    Omega Red

I do not have the largest account but with over 100 5* its amazing how many I am missing that have been around for so long. the only 2019 champ I have is Elsa, Cull, Ronin
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't have an og Spiderman higher than 3* on my 1 million rated 4.5 year old account
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I've wanted omega red from the get go I've had my 3* star maxed out since he came out not even a 4* as of yet and I'm not gonna pull him as a 5 star anytime soon I can feel it. I only have 17 5*s and they're all amazing I got stark spidey, cull, nf, corvus sunspot havok medusa collosus ghost rider and the rest are meh or rubbish, nebula Cyclops king Groot venompool and Crossbones. But I have 99 Sig stones and a mutant 4* gem for the moment I pull him. I still run through of the lower content like heroic event quests with my 3* just cause he's so fun to play
  • I know he’s still very new but doom, opened his crystals, 2019 crystals and featured and still haven’t gotten him yet
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I have as yet never pulled a 4* version of:
    Star Lord
    Scarlet Witch
    Thor
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Iceman keeps escaping me! I am only missing 13 champs at the 4 star level and iceman is one. I am missing 4 champs from 2014, iceman (2018?) And the last 9 most recent champs. So lucky for me not many have escaped!
  • FF4_Two_In_OneFF4_Two_In_One Posts: 18
    edited January 2020
    Alyzan said:

I know he’s still very new but doom, opened his crystals, 2019 crystals and featured and still haven’t gotten him yet

Right there with ya, opened a featured 5 star and got Falcon (lmao)

That’s exactly who I got in my first one haha, maybe we’ll get him together haha
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★

I still have no version of night crawler...

He’s been evading me.

ba-dum-pssh
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    All i want is a nick fury 5* please game please
  • Zultan88Zultan88 Posts: 12
    All I want is a 1 star Hulk, can’t pull him.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Blade and void. They were my very first r5 4*s. I swear to god I can’t even see them in crystal spin. I’d r5 both 3 months ago, now capiw covers both.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5* Quake. Favourite champion. Best champion in the game. I need her for Act 6.

Still waiting

Resigned myself to the fact that I will never pull her
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm so pissed I still don't have Any form of Ghost on my main account... I now have a 6 Star Wasp, 5 Star Duped Ant-Man, 5 Star Duped Hood, and 4 Star Nick Fury on there, a 4 Star (or to some extent even a 3 Star) Ghost would kick a** with that Full Synergy Team!
    Also she's the oldest Champion I don't have, not counting Trophy Champions, the next oldest being Cull Obsidian which is a Big Release Date Gap for Champions I don't have...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Close to 500 champs and still can’t pull a Red Hulk at least 4*. Having a maxed out 5* Domino over six months now and can’t use the synergy! 🤣
    P.S. Do anyone is aware when he will be at arena?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Blade and Starky in 4* both near max sig, and duped 5* Starky, still waiting for a Ghost Rider above 3*. Also need a Sabretooth above 3*, I have KM, Void, OR, WS in 4* all duped.

Don't have Ghost, SS, BWCV, Thing, VtD in any tier.

More generally, I'm still looking for a double/triple immune 5*/6*.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Corvus. Have been playing for 2 years.... Pulled a 3* from a crystal and never pulled him since....