**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Other than MD & Pure Skill rest any useful

2»

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Lol..yeah bash away. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers..don't think you would have been happy with my comment if I added "they are looking into it" followed by I don't think it will be fixed. Pure skill is a broken mastery, don't waste your valuable points there. The same goes with pierce. That's just my opinion though. Do what you want and have fun.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Sure seems like DaMunk paraphrased correctly and like most others, is wondering why it's taking 6 months for Kabam to come to a reasonable solution. Bash away.....

While I agree that it does not work like it used to, my point was and still is that in his original post he left out the part about the mod saying that they are looking into how to improve it. Was that part relevant? I honestly think it is if the OP is or was considering adding it. But no, instead Da Munk chose to levy a personal attack on me. If you want to back him and levy personal attacks as well I don't care, but it is pretty simple to see that I merely was pointing out that he left out the last part of what the mod posted in the other thread.

It was nice that you posted the link with the last response given on 8/18 by kabam about PS. Most people's counter point is that it's been 6 months since the 12.0 update when this all came about. It does seem like a long time to get some sort of resolution for a mastery that is quite expensive to unlock at its highest levels. I'm not here to take sides, just see what's up with PS.
  • winterthur wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I don't think pure skill will ever be fixed. One of the mods closed a thread about it the other day saying it was working and more powerful than pre 12.0. What a joke.

Kabam swears up and down that pure skill level 3 now works better than rank 5 pre 12.0. Those of us that had it pre 12.0 know that's a crock of ****. I've asked for screen shot proof, but always get ignored.

Does level 3 work as advertised?

My opinion is no, I can't notice any real differnce other that a couple points on any level post 12.0, pre 12.0, if was very obvious on difference, even any lower levels. It's usless now, save the units as those of us stuck with it just have wasted units anytss not worth using at all anymore.
  • Selam
  • Merhaba
  • Merhaba canım
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I don't think pure skill will ever be fixed. One of the mods closed a thread about it the other day saying it was working and more powerful than pre 12.0. What a joke.

Kabam swears up and down that pure skill level 3 now works better than rank 5 pre 12.0. Those of us that had it pre 12.0 know that's a crock of ****. I've asked for screen shot proof, but always get ignored.

My opinion is no, I can't notice any real differnce other that a couple points on any level post 12.0, pre 12.0, if was very obvious on difference, even any lower levels. It's usless now, save the units as those of us stuck with it just have wasted units anytss not worth using at all anymore.

I think this is unfortunate. Those who had invested can't recover the points even else if no solution is found and a compensation is offered, they see no points in it and don't compensate.

Real bad.
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90

I think this is unfortunate. Those who had invested can't recover the points even else if no solution is found and a compensation is offered, they see no points in it and don't compensate.

Real bad.

And don't anyone kid themselves, PS is a offensive mastery (benefits human player more than A.I.) so if it were the other way around and PS was overpowered it would be fixed within a week.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    other than M.D. they are all terrible.

collartech would be OK but it requires you put 15 points in defense. At most 10 points in defense does anything for you.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    other than M.D. they are all terrible.

collartech would be OK but it requires you put 15 points in defense. At most 10 points in defense does anything for you.

That's another shame. I would be interested in tech collar but not willing to run the required 15 just to get to it. I'd love to see that number dropped to 10 or 11.