**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is maxed physical resist mastery useless?

TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just wanna know if the points in physical resist are even helpful since I need more points for deep wounds, assassin, and despair. This will take away the willpower mastery if I remove the points in max physical resist (I don’t run suicides). For those who ran maxed physical resist and now don’t, is there a difference?

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    On their own, they're not particularly useful. If you are going to be running willpower, then it's worth maxing Physical Resistance as part of the point requirements for willpower because it's overall better than Perfect Block & Salve
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020

On their own, they're not particularly useful. If you are going to be running willpower, then it's worth maxing Physical Resistance as part of the point requirements for willpower because it's overall better than Perfect Block & Salve

Currently am running willpower and maxed physical resist. Just wondering if I should sacrifice those points for DW, deapair and assasin. Big prestige boost too
  • Options
    I prefer BlockProficiency (not PerfectBlock) and StandYourGround as opposed to the Resitence nodes for unlocking Willpower.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    It doesnt matter much. I most cases it will be 0,5 - 1% less block damage.
    I took the 5 points into greater vitality to counter a bit of glass cannon. Btw you can run willpower and dispair/ deep wounds/ assassin. Thats what I did before I unlocked suicides
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm running Willpower 1/3 and both Deep Wounds & Assassination are 5/5

On the road towards Suicides now though so will have to change things up.