**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What can be done with the extra acorns earned?

Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
What can be done with the extra acorns earned? We are getting an awakening gem from 1mn milestones, and the total stuff we can buy from squirrel store costs around 1mn as per many people who posted the total calculation. and @Kabam Miike in a post said that around 2 million acorns will be earned. What to do with the extra ones.?

Comments

• Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92

@GluteusMaximus thats what i was thinking because there’s no need of playing that event daily after hitting the milestones. Im currently at 650k points.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They said there will be VERY minor rewards for over a million. No point in grinding out 2mil if you don’t want to.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I believe you can spend them on crystals that give out PHC shards, 3* shards and VERY rare change at 4* shards
    Thanks for the suggestion guys 👍🏼😀
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    There will be some small things you can get after the 1 million. I believe Miike tweeted that it would be crystals with some stuff in them including gold.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm going to play it everyday regardless. I guarantee kabam will have a valuable item thats going to be worth like 500k to purchase right before the event is over. I'm at 800k already so I should be at One million by the end of this week and I want to get another 600k acorns minimum.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Nothing unfortunately...which is sad, but at least they made a way to get 1 million in different ways.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Eat and/or bury them
  • This clip was re-posted from another thread (although I never saw the actual thread in which it was originally replied into) about using any excess to buy crystal(s) containing SMALL amounts of Gold, Shards or Fragments.