**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I had it coming

Hi im a ftp player and recently got my 6th five star champ and got...cyclops i mean i had a good run morningstar was my first followed by crossbones then VTD then voodoo and finally medusa so i cant really complain but that doesn’t make it hurt any less whats your best streak?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Whether or not a 5* is "good" is quantifiable by yourself. If I use a champion that clears stuff for me and is not rated highly in the community, I still consider that champ good, due to first statement.
    Ouch on that cyclops though OP.
  • Bigby1971Bigby1971 Posts: 11
    So, several members of my family all started playing at the same time. Here were our first 5-stars: me - Hulkbuster, my brother - Rocket Raccoon, and my stepson - Ant Man. Ouch. Like we were exploring the bottom tier.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Bigby1971 said:

So, several members of my family all started playing at the same time. Here were our first 5-stars: me - Hulkbuster, my brother - Rocket Raccoon, and my stepson - Ant Man. Ouch. Like we were exploring the bottom tier.

HB is due for a buff so he can be solid. Antman is good with quantum Trinity.
    Rocket raccoon has a glass jaw but hits decently hard
  • Bigby1971Bigby1971 Posts: 11
    Yeah ... but it's not what you want! (We've all had better luck since, but it was funny by the third one.)