**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I get to 1 million acorns?

Like the title says, can I get to 1 million acorns? If not, how many short will I be?

Here's what I can do:
Master, heroic and normal 100% eq
All fights in master acornucopia except for the boss
Login every day
Any other sources I missed pls share

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you uncollected?
  • Options
    You can see what you’ll need from here, but you’ll need to be Uncollected in order to actually buy everything with those 1.0mil acorns (and earn the 5* Awakening)...
    And, yes, you missed Arena (when SqGrl or Nova are the Featured champs)...

• Options
    AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54

You can see what you’ll need from here, but you’ll need to be Uncollected in order to actually buy everything with those 1.0mil acorns (and earn the 5* Awakening)...

What if I just can play uc eq until chapter 2 only because my champs not suitable for the chapter 3
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Nova hasn't even had an arena though or am I thinking things.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    iRetr0 said:

Nova hasn't even had an arena though or am I thinking things.

Next thursday
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    AshMoskov said:

What if I just can play uc eq until chapter 2 only because my champs not suitable for the chapter 3
    Check the rewards for each chapter, and you will see what you get for doing only chap 1 & 2.
  • Options

@iRetr0 , I was referring to “missed” being that the person asking had “missed COUNTING” the Arenas as potential sources of Acorns in the opening statement.
    ...and...
    AshMoskov said:

@AshMoskov , Yes, just UC Chap 1+2 gives half of the overall amount for UC, 40,000 plus 60,000. So you only miss out on 100,000 if can’t finish UC chap-3.