**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Chapter 2, Hyperion...unblockable path

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
How come Mr. Sinister doesn't work on the unblockable path? Yet another bug from Kabam...I know they won't answer this question and it figures..now i know why this game is going down and I will soon too....

Comments

• Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    He can only block unblockable special attacks.
  • Options
    @New_Noob168 I assume you mean the Rage path. Ok, here's some tips to help deal with that path. Bring in someone who can A.) Nullify the Fury buffs to prevent Unblockable from occurring; B.) Doesn't hit too hard (takes off less than 2.5% per hit) so you avoid stacking the Fury buffs, although this will inevitably lengthen the fight; or C.) A champ with high Ability Accuracy Reduction will make that go a bit smoother. You can also play keep away and intercept once they do go Unblockable. So just to clarify, this isn't a bug. As previously mentioned, Mister Sinister isn't a direct counter to Unblockable in general. Just Unblockable special attacks. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think it's Mordo who's the only one that can Block All Unblockable Attacks, though don't quote me on that it may only be Unblockable Specials as well.
  • Options

@New_Noob168 I assume you mean the Rage path. Ok, here's some tips to help deal with that path. Bring in someone who can A.) Nullify the Fury buffs to prevent Unblockable from occurring; B.) Doesn't hit too hard (takes off less than 2.5% per hit) so you avoid stacking the Fury buffs, although this will inevitably lengthen the fight; or C.) A champ with high Ability Accuracy Reduction will make that go a bit smoother. You can also play keep away and intercept once they do go Unblockable. So just to clarify, this isn't a bug. As previously mentioned, Mister Sinister isn't a direct counter to Unblockable in general. Just Unblockable special attacks. Hope this helps!

^that pretty much covers all bases, to help with Suggestion 2 I use Champions like X-23 who have Terrible Base Damage but great DoT Debuffs and the Regen helps incase you get clipped. For Suggestion 1 Champions like Dr Voodoo, Symbiote Supreme, and Scarlet Witch eat those Nodes like they are at a Buffet. Suggestion 3 the only one I could think of off the top of my head is Crossbones and Quake.
  • Options
    If you're talking about the Unblockable Final Path, just have someone with Big Burst Damage like Corvus, Venom the Duck, Hyperion. Or DoT Champions like X-23, Quake, Human Torch, again Venom the Duck, any Champion with a lot of Debuffs so you don't even have to risk attacking them in that final 25%.