**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ummm... I’m new, somewhat?

I just got introduced to the forums and was wondering what would be the best team to run to finish chap 4 and attempt to finish 5? Also what masteries should I improve? I’m kind of a noob and really don’t know what to do... 😔

Comments

• Options
    DingusLordDingusLord Posts: 11
    edited January 2020
    Here are my masteries:
    r
  • Options
    DingusLordDingusLord Posts: 11
    edited January 2020
    Here are my champs:

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Definetly take down the points in the attack place (the first and the second) and the perfect block one.
    Then:
    First get 3/3 in the increased stun mastery
    Then save up units to get 5/5 in both greater cruelty and greater precision (it will cost you a lot of units to get to there and unlock it).

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Definetly take down the points in the attack place (the first and the second) and the perfect block one.
    Then:
    Then save up units to get 5/5 in both greater cruelty and greater precision (it will cost you a lot of units to get to there and unlock it).

4/5 is sufficient in greater cruelty and precision.

Also why remove perfect block? I’ve legit ran it maxed out for 3+ years
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I created this account to mess around. Beat act 4 with r3 Medusa. Follow what I did with my mastery

• Options

Then:

Agree, only need 1 point in 1st 2 nodes of both Offense/Defense.

4 in Greater Precision, and max 5 in Greater Cruelty (CritDamage does not get capped like CritRate could). Assuming that you can get enough Units to unlock the Greater ones, then just need to keep 1 in each of the Lesser Cruelty/Precision (but until such time, guess you could put them in the Lesser ones in the meantime).

Remove PerfectBlock (can keep BlockProficiency). PerfectBlock is such a low % chance, and PB also really does not affect Parry Stun duration to any meaningful degree (compared to stun duration increases which are even low with actually using high multiple PerfectBlock Synergy teams). While BlockProficiency will help lower damage on you EVERY time you’re blocking or Parrying

Can also lower Dexterity to just 1.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    u don't need maxed parry and should you also should probably invest in stand your ground for massive PI increase and also just being overall usefull