**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of alpha 2

Does anybody know for the fastest way to get more alpha 2? I am already a cavalier. I have a p4 alliance. But still rewards are not enough for my roster and ranking my heroes up. I have many top heroes(at least god tier and above) I cant be able to r4 or r5 cuz of lacking alpha 2. What should I do?

Comments

• Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I will get 3 a2 from new aw season rewards, 1 from calendar. We used to play 3 days map 6 but with these new aw rewards we dont play map 6 regularly, It depends on wars. I have 6 t5 catalyst but 0 a2. I have heroes like aegon, thing, blade, gwenpool, starlord and “more” which I cant be able to r4. I have heroes like domino, omega, cap marvel, cap america, void and “more” I cant be able to r5 even I have many t5 catalyst. Yes, If I get all rewards, spend my all glory to alpha 2 and with those map 6 crystals, I can barely r5 in a one month. I know it. But I am curious that is there a any faster way?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Forget about AW and focus on AQ.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Map 7
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    AQ is where the bread & butter of T2A is located. Between map 6/7 crystals + AQ Milestones/ranking + Glory store.

Now that AW seasons has better/more consistent rewards, there's a chance for some here.

Some other places you can find some T2As/Shards:
    Labyrinth of Legends (4 for initial completion, 8 more for full explore)
    Act 5/6 Rewards (completion/exploration)
    Act 6 certain quests on certain paths will have shards
    Monthly EQ has some shards
    Cavalier calendar - now includes a full one (towards the end of the month)

Bonus round:
    For the spenders, there are the occasional bundles that include T2A in the store, some are decently bundled at an acceptable price, some bundles are just silly. Once every few months you can also often find "Daily Card" offers for the month that include T2A.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

AQ is where the bread & butter of T2A is located. Between map 6/7 crystals + AQ Milestones/ranking + Glory store.

Now that AW seasons has better/more consistent rewards, there's a chance for some here.

Some other places you can find some T2As/Shards:
    Labyrinth of Legends (4 for initial completion, 8 more for full explore)
    Act 5/6 Rewards (completion/exploration)
    Act 6 certain quests on certain paths will have shards
    Monthly EQ has some shards
    Cavalier calendar - now includes a full one (towards the end of the month)

Bonus round:
    For the spenders, there are the occasional bundles that include T2A in the store, some are decently bundled at an acceptable price, some bundles are just silly. Once every few months you can also often find "Daily Card" offers for the month that include T2A.

And the odd special side events such as the acorn store that has t2a in it as well.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Focus more on AQ over AW if you want to increase your flow of T2A.

My alliance runs 6x5 and scores 350m+ per cycle, which allows me to bring in more than half a T2A per week from the glory store and AQ rank rewards alone.

That’s excluding any extra I get from the Map6/7 crystals (usually a sizeable amount too).
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    If you have champs but need resources, you need an AQ focused alliance.

If you need shards all the time, war focused may be the right spot. But shards are everywhere and AQ focused is the best alliance because the resources are plentiful.

I lead an AQ focused alliance and I'm constantly having t2as in overflow. But that's also because I'm in a funk pulling great champs. But when I get one, straight to r5 with no waiting.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I have an enough spesific heroes to play aq and aw at the same time. I havent played 6x5 yet but I have played map 6-3 days easyly and countless times without using any resources. I think I can handle 6x5 too. Thanks to you all for help. I and my buddies will be looking for an platinium alliance plays 6x5 next season. Thanks again.
  • Buy the new Special Offers today (via mail, bottom pop-up Offers area), they contain T2Alpha Frags and whole, for the cost of Units.