**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seatin vs. Abyss Collector is starting now

2Β»

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    dot_ditto said:

Haji_Saab said:

I didn’t like what I see on the streams. The content seems to be revive and bash. There is hardly any strategy / thinking involved. LoL has a better design to it.

I found that was the case with the Labyrinth as well .. this tough "end-game" content just seems to be that:

- have big, stacked champs.
    - get some dmg in before you die ..
    - revive/repeat.

*shrug*

Show me the money!! πŸ˜‹
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I believe Miike was speaking in the general sense. Not saying there won't be ANYONE who will do it the moment it's released. There's always going to be some who plow through it. Good for Seatin.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This proves why @Kabam Miike has no idea about anything he says. 2 years from now....

It was hilarious when he said that like does he not understand people who play this game will through a bunch or money to buy items to complete events on the day they are released lol
    Made this a week or two ago, knew it...
    Well they did say fully explore in an afternoon not completion, but the fully explore will happen in a week from a whale lol
    Oh yeah definitely considering the Legends Rewards...
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not hating... but the dude must have had a map.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2020
    Markjv81 said:

Oh yeah. He entered as soon as it was released with a 100% map on hand despite it being only ambushes and no shown enemies besides the collector, Yeaaaaaaaah
    Just...

Just Be happy he got through it man. It wasn't easy.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Markjv81 said:

Oh yeah. He entered as soon as it was released with a 100% map on hand despite it being only ambushes and no shown enemies besides the collector, Yeaaaaaaaah
    Just...

Most of your post doesn’t even make sense, as I said, not hating, I watched most of the stream and am happy he beat it. Im just that skeptical that someone could be that lucky to take all the right turns and do the exact β€œeasiest” path available but you know maybe it was just dumb luck.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Markjv81 said:

Terra said:

Markjv81 said:

Just...

Most of your post doesn’t even make sense, as I said, not hating, I watched most of the stream and am happy he beat it. Im just that skeptical that someone could be that lucky to take all the right turns and do the exact β€œeasiest” path available but you know maybe it was just dumb luck.
    Also he read what Gwenpool gav advice to so. Make Hav ben good call to read