**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Removal of Thorns: a new case for rank down tickets

123457»

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Conceptually, if you had to pay units in the past to "rank down" your masteries to re-apply those points to other masteries which may or may not be champ-specific in nature (mystic dispersion?), then I don't see why they wouldn't offer a champ rank down package bought with units or, better yet, cash. It's a neat new revenue stream I frankly don't understand why they're not pushing it. Just because it was done for a reason in the past shouldn't preclude you from doing it again for greed and profit, after all.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I don't think most of the anti rdt guys realize they are only going to indirectly nerf champs as much as possible going forward. As I said previously I could manipulate any champ in the game without actually touching them directly. I don't have a problem with ongoing balancing to keep the game fresh and adjust certain miss steps that may have been made but no need for kabam to be so stingy with rdt. As the landscape is changed give us the means to adjust our attack with it.

It was designed to be a one shot deal. Your champs still have value elsewhere. If they don't, then perhaps be more considerate with your future rankups. Do not rank champs based solely on one minute aspect of that game. I mean, really, thorns is such an insignificant aspect of the whole game that ranking a 5* champion to 4/55 for that sole purpose is absurd. Everyone knows that T2A is incredibly rare. I don't understand the decision to put your eggs in that small basket. By the way I am not anti RDT, I'm just tired of the daily "we want RDT" post when Kabam has come out multiple times saying they don't expect to give them out again. And if they do it's in the rarest of circumstances where a champion itself has been completely changed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    This thread has gone off the rails quite a bit, so I'm shutting it down. We've made our position on Rank-Down Tickets very clear, and we would only consider bringing them back if we needed to make significant changes to an existing champion already in The Contest.
This discussion has been closed.