**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Potions & Health Boosts

Broe1313Broe1313 Posts: 11
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Can you change the way that health boosts apply to a character in regards to using potions? As it is now, if you use a potion and then apply the boost, the champ gains the benefit of the boost. If you die however and have to use a potion after you've applied the boost, it doesn't appear that the champions health is affected by the health boost and you have to apply another boost in order to gain the benefits of the boost. I can provide screen shots if needed but the boosts, while active, need to be applied to the champion regardless of when a potion is used.

Comments

• Options
    Agree. Potions should be scaled based on any Health (or Combo) Boost you may actively be on.

Shouldn’t have to matter which order you use Heals versus applying a Health Boost, the result should be the same. And same for having to re-apply more Heals later on.

If I am currently under a 20% Health Boost, and I go to apply a 3000 Heal, it should heal me up by 3600.