**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ABYSS OF Letdowns !!!

Can Abyss be done if Kabam have refused to give me Aegon, Torch and Doom either as 5 or 6 stars !!!???

Comments

• Options
    How is it the abyss of letdowns?
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

It is the Starlord situation all over again .. People with 5* r4 Starlord used far less units for initial LoL clear than the ones who were doing it with OG CM, BP or Storm.

I haven't yet seen a non-Aegon clear to compare the units costs.

It seems like Aegon + Mystic nullifier + NF has been the team for all of them.

Exactly. And again, like last time, I have none of the champs required to clear.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Well see those arent "required" people are making them seem like they are. You can clear it with whoever you want or have, just wont be as easy. It's simple. Any champ can actually clear any content in game, it's just people keep thinking you have to use god tier op champs when you dont.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I had to wait to get Ægon to explore LOL. Now I'll wait until I get Fury and Doom or some champ to be released at a latet date for the Abyss. No big deal to me. I spend a little, but I'm no whale so I don't have every champ to clear all content. And there's nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Buttehrs said:

Well see those arent "required" people are making them seem like they are. You can clear it with whoever you want or have, just wont be as easy. It's simple. Any champ can actually clear any content in game, it's just people keep thinking you have to use god tier op champs when you dont.

Care to share some examples? I'd love to see some Abyss video not using "god tier op champs"

I haven't watched any Abyss gameplay to know what champs are needed but the idea that any champ can clear any content is just silly and completely devoid of context. Sure you can explore LOL for example with any champ so long as you're willing to spend a fortune doing it.
    Exactly. that's my point. You could farm a million free crystals for revive and potions and do it for free or spend if your able. Either way its doable by anyone. Just depends on how you want to do it as an individual. Games not going anywhere anytime soon so theres no reason to spend egregious amounts of money to have certain pixels that say look at me I'm the best.
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Haji_Saab said:

It is the Starlord situation all over again .. People with 5* r4 Starlord used far less units for initial LoL clear than the ones who were doing it with OG CM, BP or Storm.

I haven't yet seen a non-Aegon clear to compare the units costs.

It seems like Aegon + Mystic nullifier + NF has been the team for all of them.

I did it without Ægon, I had over 30 40% revives in overflow and even with that cost me around 6.2k units
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

If you do not have the champs to clear it, then don't try. Simple. Personally, I have some of the champs, but nowhere near the skill to clear, and frankly I do not care. There is plenty of content for me to tackle that is within my reach.

Maybe for you but for me it's very frustrating. I've had 2 members in my alliance clear it already because they have maxed out Aegons.

I know I have the skill to do it, but kabam's zoo of RNG is dumb and needs fixed. Especially if they are hellbent on making content only a few select champs can conquer without dumping tens of thousands of units.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It seems you are still in Act 2 chapter 1. Try 6.2 the champion with cyclops or groot
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    zeezee57 said:

Buttehrs said:

Care to share some examples? I'd love to see some Abyss video not using "god tier op champs"
    This guy figured out that Stealth Suit Spiderman can function even after exhausting all skirmish charges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSLnqI_ZIw

It took him 898 hits to bring down Thing, but that is a solo kill with a champ most people don't consider an "OP" champ, and it also disproves the notion that you have to get a kill in 240 hits or you're dead.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

zeezee57 said:

Buttehrs said:

This guy figured out that Stealth Suit Spiderman can function even after exhausting all skirmish charges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSLnqI_ZIw

It took him 898 hits to bring down Thing, but that is a solo kill with a champ most people don't consider an "OP" champ, and it also disproves the notion that you have to get a kill in 240 hits or you're dead.
    That is Awesome. I already took my Aegon to r2 and I don't have Stealth spidey but good to know potential options still exist already. I agree with your comment earlier, LOL was surprisingly harder than Abyss when it first came out. Similar to LOL you need the right champs though.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think the biggest trouble for the easy path seems to be Mephisto, at least from watching Seatin’s stream. Torch seems to be the best option, but I don’t have him. Would Void be an alright option? I have him as a six star unduped that I can take to r2
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Bboychobo said:

Can Abyss be done if Kabam have refused to give me Aegon, Torch and Doom either as 5 or 6 stars !!!???

I totally agree but the thing is if you are f2p dont compare yourself to youtubers.

One thing i totally hate is by the time we would be capable of exploring abyss those rewards would be out dated. Like in case of rol, lol...