**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's one champion you regret ranking up?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

I R4 my Wolverine x23 5* R4 but i was meant to R4 my 5* OML... my fault as shes useless and a waste of T2A etc.

Her bleed damage is good
  • Options
    Namor to R5. Have only got him at sig75 and don’t have sigs to get him to 200, in his current form he doesn’t really do a lot for me except boost my prestige a little bit. I dare say I’ll find more use when I get his sig up higher. For now though, I kind of wish I’d saved the T5B for someone else.
  • Options
    PsyDuckPsyDuck Posts: 12
    edited January 2020
    Took my 5* hood to R4 sig 200. Definitely no regrets. Would do it again. Suck it sym supreme! (im talking like this bcs i don't have sym supreme lol.)
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    5* Agent Venom to r3.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Sunspot said:

GagoH said:

captain marvel

Shes one of the three best cosmics in the game
    I think he's talking about OG Captain Marvel. Not MCU version.
    It really doesn’t matter what cm I was talking about because everyone has their own opinions on champions but yes I was talking about og cm
    Well it does matter, since we would like to know your opinion on which champion you are talking about 🙄
    I guess so but yah I don’t have the new one but who knows I might regret ranking her up if I ever get her
  • Options
    Xam0dudeXam0dude Posts: 16
    edited January 2020
    Nobody yet :smile:
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    R5 unawakened Namor. His damage is awesome but truth is I don’t have a need right now for him and doesn’t fit into my team without any utility. Ranked and played around with him but then he went to my bench. Awakened that would change but I’ll sell and r4 him with the update until I awaken him. Will be nice to get some t5b back.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I have a few...
    R4 storm back in the day and also r4 og cm( all 5*)
  • Options
    Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    R5 Cull and pumped 180 stones into him after getting him in arena 2x. Horrible block proficiency, not viable for any end game content.
  • Options
    Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Cull, horrible block proficiency, no immunities, worthless in end game content. Thank god I can sell him
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Wow everybody here regrets ranking up Cull while I've just taken him to R4.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

Cull, fortunately I get to sell him in a couple of weeks

preaching to the choir