**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are 5* class awakened gems bugged?

I have total 4 5* class awakening gems.
ALL FOUR ARE SKILL!!!
this is clearly not right. I always heard such cases and complaints and now I've explained it as well.
I can't trust anymore that this is randomised rewarding crystal. All four outputs are same ?? Ridiculous.

Comments

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

That's not anywhere near a bug. You opened crystals and got that gem, out of 6 possible gems.
    Perfectly normal

I'm not sure man, these 4 crystals were opened ina span of one and half year. And every time i got skill. That's some very bad luck.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Nikhil said:

That's not anywhere near a bug. You opened crystals and got that gem, out of 6 possible gems.
    Perfectly normal

I'm not sure man, these 4 crystals were opened ina span of one and half year. And every time i got skill. That's some very bad luck.
    There you go.. you said it yourself.. some very bad luck.. not a bug..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I'll give you my example.
    My awakening gems till now were mostly mystic and mutant. Got something like a total of 1x skill, 1x tech, 5x mutant, 4x mystic.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Nikhil said:

Perfectly normal

If you flipped a coin 4 times over the span of 1.5 years and got heads each time, is the coin rigged?
    Better analogy is a six sided die.

And to OP, you're just unlucky. But skill has great options for a gem. Blade/Aegon/NF/Sleath Spidey/Killmonger all greatly benefit from their signature ability.
    Squirrel Girl and Night Thrasher are decent options.
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    I’ve had a mutant, mystic, tech and science out of 4 I’ve had mate it’s just random
  • RogerRabs said:

Better analogy is a six sided die.

Agree. Ever play Yatzee ?? Occasionally would roll a Yatzee (5 dice, all same) in a single roll.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Nikhil said:

ALL FOUR ARE SKILL!!!
    this is clearly not right. I always heard such cases and complaints and now I've explained it as well.
    I can't trust anymore that this is randomised rewarding crystal. All four outputs are same ?? Ridiculous.

Wish I had one of them, been wanting to awaken my Aegon for like 7 months
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I have opened 2x cosmic, 2x science, and a single mutant, a tech, and a mystic. Seems pretty random to me.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    These comments always come up. People need to understand probability, or at least know that you don't always get what you want or what you don't have. That's just the way the numbers work. Everyone has been there.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Check proff hoff channel for more info on this topic
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No, I have gotten 1 science, 1 skill, 2 cosmics, 1 mystic, 3 mutants. I might be missing some but it seems pretty diverse for me
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    My first max sig 4* was magneto and I've continued to dupe him multiple times in the 4 years of playing. Now there are over 200 champs in the game and I still occasionally dupe him. I'm with you bud everything is rigged and a conspiracy or we would always get different champs and different awakening gems from the crystals? Or is that the definition of rng that random dupes can occur?
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Nikhil said:

ALL FOUR ARE SKILL!!!

You're just super lucky. There was only a 1/1296 chance and you pulled it off.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I was playing monopoly with my kids today. Rolled a double on the 2 dice 7 times...makes you think...
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    edited January 2020

Scholia said:

Nikhil said:

Perfectly normal

If you flipped a coin 4 times over the span of 1.5 years and got heads each time, is the coin rigged?
    Great example. You’re on fire as always.

If you type comments over 1.5 years in these forums, is your head rigged?

@Scholia

Its a perfectly fine example. Yours is just childish and poorly written.

Flipping a coin or rolling dice is as close to real world RNG as you can get. They both have random results just like opening an AG crystal. Rolling a 6 sided die would be best example as already stated in this thread.

Opening 4 AG crystals over the course of 1.5 years and getting the same class is entirely possible and not even close to anything that could be considered rigged.

Of course if OP gets what he/she wants, they wouldn't come here to complain or brag because id that happens, they aren't rigged. These threads are stupid and pointless.

Nah not really. That’s your opinion. I firmly believe in my original post. If you agree, great. If not, who cares, demon

We all appreciate how you police these forums. That’s me being ‘childish’ again.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    While I dont like putting my tinfoil hat on I do sometimes when it comes to gems(both rank upnand awakening). While I've had a mix my breakdown of total awakening gems is something like this(this us used and in stash combined)

Mystic-2
    Science-1
    Mutant-1
    Skill-1
    Cosmic-2
    Tech-5

My variant gems look very similar with year specific gems for the tech class being equal to all other class gems pulled.
    Scholia said:

Scholia said:

Nikhil said:

Perfectly normal

@Scholia

Flipping a coin or rolling dice is as close to real world RNG as you can get. They both have random results just like opening an AG crystal. Rolling a 6 sided die would be best example as already stated in this thread.

Opening 4 AG crystals over the course of 1.5 years and getting the same class is entirely possible and not even close to anything that could be considered rigged.

Of course if OP gets what he/she wants, they wouldn't come here to complain or brag because id that happens, they aren't rigged. These threads are stupid and pointless.

Nah not really. That’s your opinion. I firmly believe in my original post. If you agree, great. If not, who cares, demon

We all appreciate how you police these forums. That’s me being ‘childish’ again.
    You're gonna stick with "if you type comments over 1.5 years in these forums, is your head rigged?" That's the comment you firmly believe in? You cant come up with anything else that actually makes sense?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Just to come in with something.

I waited months and months for a Skill AG for Aegon, would get Mystic, Science all the time.

Finally used the Generic AG at Xmas for Aegon, and today I got a skill from the Squirrel rewards. Typical lol
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116

Scholia said:

Scholia said:

Nikhil said:

Perfectly normal

@Scholia

You're gonna stick with "if you type comments over 1.5 years in these forums, is your head rigged?" That's the comment you firmly believe in? You cant come up with anything else that actually makes sense?
    Is that so hard to understand officer? If it doesn’t make sense to you, that’s fine. That’s your opinion. Go police another thread.

I can translate in another language if you like sir.
    Scholia said:

Scholia said:

Scholia said:

Nikhil said:

Perfectly normal

@Scholia

Is that so hard to understand officer? If it doesn’t make sense to you, that’s fine. That’s your opinion. Go police another thread.

I can translate in another language if you like sir.
    🤦