**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystals or some sort of birthday gift

I think there should be some sort of way that we can put our birth date year month and day so that we can get a crystal or birthday gift to make the game just that much sweeter definitely if people in the real world are having a tough time during their birthday

Comments

• VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17
    Wow, that’s a great idea, the Kinder of the Crystal could depend on if the player uncollected,conqurer etc.. is, that would be sweet, i very like it!
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    let me know what you think if either its too generous or too tight fisted
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I think it should just be something small. Like a pfp or title or maybe even a few cav crystals depending on if your cav.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Today is my birthday flash spider99 and I would love a birthday gift
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

like the idea but knowing kabam you would get spammed with birthday offers to try to get you to spend money. Its a good idea but I think if added it would only happen with a summoners sigil. Jokes aside this is what it should look like
    1)cavalier 5 star awakening gem (generic)
    2)uncollected 5 star awakening stone crystal
    3)conqueror 5 star hero crystal
    4)proven 5,000 5 star hero crystal shards
    5)contender 4 star hero crystal
    6)summoner 1,000 4 star crystal shards

That's a bit generous considering your giving act 3 players half a 5 star
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

like the idea but knowing kabam you would get spammed with birthday offers to try to get you to spend money. Its a good idea but I think if added it would only happen with a summoners sigil. Jokes aside this is what it should look like

That's a bit generous considering your giving act 3 players half a 5 star
    I had a friend who had 6 5*s without even doing act 4, progression has sped up a lot, I think the rewards are well balanced
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Maybe add 5000 five star shards to uncollected and 1000 six star shards for cavalier.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

This makes sense as it is tiered based on progression and Kabam in their video with Dork Lessons about more progression based. Just have to wait and see.