**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone plan on using domino in Abyss?

Don’t have aegon so I’m wondering if she can get her done

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i wonder if cap iw can substitute for Human torch. so far i only see necessity for torch on mephisto fight,no idea if cap can take him
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Totally, i'm a huge fan of domino. I think that you can definitley shred abyss with domino, perhaps even better than with AEgon
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I don't think that she needs a synergy to be good, its just useful
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I have been thinking of using her for my first run.

@Kalantak Void will work if you don’t have Torch.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sadly we can’t test her potential because of 3 starters in abyss. All bleed immune and not suitable for Heavy spam. I tried her against thing a couple times but his protection triggering all the time.

But good thing to know, her sp3 is counted as one source. It didn’t deplete skirmish charges. This is Probably working for all champs.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Someone in my alliance did the initial abyss clear with 6* r2 domino, 5/65 rhulk, nick, sym supreme, ht
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

I don't think that she needs a synergy to be good, its just useful

If we were talking about Act 6, then I can agree, she wouldn't need the trinity. But we're talking 5 Million health pool bosses here. Without the trinity, her damage wouldn't even touch the base of what Ægon can do.

If you want to waste revives, bring her in without the trinity. But the thing with Ægon is, he also has so many random bits of utility which come in handy, Domino doesn't have all that.

It could work, Domino - Red Hulk - Masacre, Human Torch and Doctor Doom (or Symbiote Supreme).