**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star shards

Is their a way I am missing to get lots of 5 star crystal shards, I see you-tubers opening multiple 5 star crystals every week but I am struggling to expand my 5 star roster. I am currently level 41 proven working my way slowly through act 4. My current 5 star roster is as followed, hyperion, killmonger, gambit, korg and hulk Ragnarok, all unduped and at rank 3 aside from hulk who is at rank 2. I currently run 100% heroic and chapter 1 of master difficulty every month as well as doing as much as I can in the monthly events.
are their any other ways to get 5 star hero crystal, shards tier 2 alpha and tier 4 class catalysts. ( they are the 3 resources I cannot get enough of and i really want to take hyperion to rank 4. However I only have 2 of the 4 tier 2 alpha I need. Also with the lunar new year calendar I will get up too 8,000/10,000 shards. I want to get a good tech champion like ghost star lord or guillotine 2099 i can awaken with my gem from summoner appreciation calendar to make chapter 2 of the next quest on master easier and have enough time to rank them up for the mojodome quest. Are their any quick reliable ways to get 5 star shards. ( I know it sound too good to be true but I just wanted to check

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Think this is in the wrong section of the forums.
    As for you question,
    Arena if you put a lot of time into it.
    The monthly event quest is fairly generous with them.
    100% story quests/chapters is a good way to earn them aswell.
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    The simple answer to this question is that you’re not far enough into the game to be regularly accumulating 5* shards and resources at the rate that you want to. The Youtubers that you’re watching are end game players, and get huge amounts of 5* shards just through the content they’re clearing.

Right now you need to not worry too much about the shards and work towards 100%ing the Master EQ and becoming Uncollected. You have the roster for it already; Hyperion, Killmonger and Gulk are all excellent champions. As you progress through the game those 5* shards will just become more frequent. There is no real secret between now and then.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    ok sounds good i am currently working through 4.2 percent completion but oh my it is so long. hopefully the valentine calendar will get me enough 5 star shards to open another crystal. Hoping for a decent tech like guillotine 2099 or ghost which i can awaken with my tech gem from the old summoner appreciation calendar to make chapter 2 of the monthly event quest of master.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Terra said:

Think this is in the wrong section of the forums.
    As for you question,
    Arena if you put a lot of time into it.
    The monthly event quest is fairly generous with them.
    100% story quests/chapters is a good way to earn them aswell.

sorry just realised I tried to put it under strategy not sure why it is alliance recruitment