**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop!

Kabam, stop putting versions of champs that are not available to players in regular play.

An example I illustrated recently is the 5* awakened Scarlet Witch in AQ.

It's your game and it's a great one and we all love it but keep exclusive champs that don't exist in game to special runs.

A 5* Scarlett Witch doesnt belong in AQ.

Comments

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Ghriffin said:

Kabam, stop putting versions of champs that are not available to players in regular play.

An example I illustrated recently is the 5* awakened Scarlet Witch in AQ.

It's your game and it's a great one and we all love it but keep exclusive champs that don't exist in game to special runs.

A 5* Scarlett Witch doesnt belong in AQ.

Fine, they can just make it a 4* and keep everything else the same like they used to.
  • GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    I have 0 problems with a 4* awakened Scarlett Witch. To all the Kabam white knights.....

She doesn't present a problem to me as far as a challenge, my issue is that in regular questing and wars, we shouldn't see champs that we don't have available to ua.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ghriffin said:

I have 0 problems with a 4* awakened Scarlett Witch. To all the Kabam white knights.....

She doesn't present a problem to me as far as a challenge, my issue is that in regular questing and wars, we shouldn't see champs that we don't have available to ua.

Will you take a 4* SW with 500% iso infused rather than a 5* one with base stats only? K
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    there might b a maestro some day as AW mini or main boss depending on what next Hulk movie does,so we cant complain he isnt playable so shouldnt be a boss,cause he has been a boss since act 4, labyrinth n stuff. and SW isnt even difficult to beat ,easy specials to avoid,no poison dage if u have immunes or even xbones or g2099
  • Ghriffin said:

You shouldn't see champions we don't have available to us during war at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Ghriffin said:

So they should take Meastro, Collector, Nameless Thanos, and Nameless Collector out?
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

Ghriffin said:

So they should take Meastro, Collector, Nameless Thanos, and Nameless Collector out?
    Pretty much I understand that same way Which makes me feel like: heh abyss without collector? Or 5.2.6 ? Nah, has got to be joke post..number of posts reduced by half here this way.. impossible