Does Guillotine 2099 have any uses now that she’s not the abyss god everyone hoped she would be

KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 34
edited January 27 in General Discussion
I currently have guilly 2099 at R4 and was waiting for abyss to be released to see if I rank her up but now that she’s no good for abyss and don’t have really any use for her. Unless future nodes require her she will stay as is

Thoughts from anyone else who maybe pre abyss 5/65 her?

Comments

• I pre-abyss ranked her without considering abyss. I figured they would do something to hamper SL-style champs that have to get ramped up. As soon as you heard she didnt carry her combo over easily, it shouldnt have been in consideration unless you have all other content complete and you're just ranking for abyss. and if that is the case, you'll get the materials back soon to rank someone else.

She is my favorite havok counter currently because I dont have many others that deal high damage.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 34
    I have a 6* rank 2 (1 t4cc away from R3) Warlock so he counters plenty lol but I just find she looses combo way to easy and has the smallest health pool. Yes I already have everything in the game finished. Just need 100% abyss, 6.2/6.3 and I’m done but I don’t find her useful right now and was wondering other people’s thoughts, she seemed way too hyped up at first and now I hear nothing lol
  • I have a 6* rank 2 (1 t4cc away from R3) Warlock so he counters plenty lol but I just find she looses combo way to easy and has the smallest health pool. Yes I already have everything in the game finished. Just need 100% abyss, 6.2/6.3 and I’m done but I don’t find her useful right now and was wondering other people’s thoughts, she seemed way too hyped up at first and now I hear nothing lol

mines 5* r5. and honestly, I would probably rank her again. At this stage, if its not t5cc, youll get the materials back eventually. so if thats the case, the question has to be what other champs would you rank above her? As far as tech goes, I dont know if anyone ever advertised her over warlock or ghost.
  • also, just a side note: loses combo way too easily? she has a combo shield which 99% of characters dont have. and she can stack them.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited January 27
    She is great. Completely counters rage node and similar nodes, has DoT that no one is immune to, doesn’t crit unless you want her to, Havok counter, double immune, power burn that allows you to ignore cornered nodes (provided you can dex whoever’s L2), regen and power control.

Sure, there are plenty who can do one or three of her abilities better, but G2099 can do whatever you need her to do. Not many bad matchups tbh. Her block prof and regen are trash tho. It’s best to parry at the start for your combo shields, then never again if you can help it

Edit: @KILLMФИGЕЯ her heavies give her a combo shield stack. Each heavy gives one, up to 2 plus 2 more for each prefight you don’t use (so max 6 min 2)
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 34
    Primmer79 said:

also, just a side note: loses combo way too easily? she has a combo shield which 99% of characters dont have. and she can stack them.

Stackable combo shield? Am I missing something cause I believe she has to be awakened to get that combo shield and I don’t read anything about stackable, but I find even at sig 60 my combo shield rarely every activates to save my combo lol I get hit my shield goes up but my combo goes away
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 411 ★★

Primmer79 said:

also, just a side note: loses combo way too easily? she has a combo shield which 99% of characters dont have. and she can stack them.

Stackable combo shield? Am I missing something cause I believe she has to be awakened to get that combo shield and I don’t read anything about stackable, but I find even at sig 60 my combo shield rarely every activates to save my combo lol I get hit my shield goes up but my combo goes away
    her heavy gives you a combo shield passive effect that can be stacked: two if she doesn't have any digi-soul, and an additional 2 for every soul that she has. Every hit received consume 1 shield ^_^
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 748 ★★★★
    She’s not top tier or anything but she’s very useful for certain fights. I used her (unawakened R4) in 6.3 for a few paths including rage, biohazard, and caustic temper/terminal velocity/spike armor. The fact she can’t crit makes her very good for terminal velocity, spike armor, and Sinister. She’s not a champ I’d bring everywhere but she’s really good when I do need her.
  • DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 422 ★★
    I have her as a 6* r2 and have no regrets. She’s very useful in long and short fights, only takes one fight to ramp up(though you do need nebula and suicides for the energy if you wanna keep the combo meter up every fight, otherwise she kills to quickly), and those who say she has low hp- while that’s true, if she has both digi souls her armor is VERY high and she takes minimal chip damage, plus her regen will kick her over 50% hp when brought below 15% which is more than enough to sustain LOL fights using suicides.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    The ability to never crit is really valuable, and she's not exactly wasp in terms of being squishy. Armor and regen help her a bunch. I ranked her, never thought she'd have any use in abyss when i did it a long time ago.