**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Almost to a million acorns, praying for a skill gem but on who tho this is tough

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

Please comment reasoning if you have one.

Almost to a million acorns, praying for a skill gem but on who tho this is tough 83 votes

Aegon
55%
GamerShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantFallencircusnoyTerraGoldenSkullLvernon15KennadoSavio444SpiderCoolsHendrossTaZ_4178Nioc0124Bruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicSupremeguy95Cx8Webby72LeoCruz 46 votes
Nick fury
36%
StewmanTrektzuffySpeedbumpSiddhantKwatrasest22GlodeyTheEducationBrokenGustavo20shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3SolotrixTankRichardsonNeotwismX_Factor_AgentEtjamaDead1AngusMac279KingOfKings1 30 votes
Blade
3%
LegionnaireHCMmcocFabwizi 3 votes
Kilmonger
0%
Hawkeye
2%
Spity68Idonthaveaname 2 votes
Night Thrasher
2%
issamaf80TheGammaDiamond 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Might want to get the skill gem first. I wanted skill too but got my 3rd mystic AG.
  • Options
    Probably right but I need to figure out who I want to awaken first anyway so this is a good platform to do so. Also a generic is bout to be mine too.
  • Options
    PS. I am cavalier and I'm just about to start my attempt at (lol) and variants

Please consider my whole roster includin synergies
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Wish I could give mine away. Just pulled my 6th straight skill awakening gem.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    In no particular order, Domino, Corvus, SS, Aegon, Sue, Fury, Sentinel, Medusa...just off the top of my head.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Picked off a skill AG from the nuts. Used it on Aegon, but already have Blade L200, NT L100ish, and no Nick.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you are aiming to do LoL, Ægon is your man
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Get that Thing ranked up, he's awesome. Same with Sentinel. Those two can help you a ton. Worry about awakening once you actually get the gem.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Aegon needs it most (also needs sig stones as high as possible). Fury is hilariously fun awakened. NT also needs the dupe, but he's prolly not as important as Aegon or Fury.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Wow, another hidden brag-post. We get it, you have a 6* Cyclops, the beyond beyond-god-tier champion.

On a more serious note, you have an awesome 5* roster. I'd use a skill awakening gem on Aegon first (especially if you have not done LoL yet).
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Also praying for a skill gem
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Aegon
    definitley AEgon, he's way more useful than nick fury in longer fights, and since your uncollected or further that will be far more useful wehn shredding content
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    How do you not have an abomination? Or an Ant-Man?
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    The question is how many sig stones do you have? Nick Fury is a better low sig than Aegon
  • Options

How do you not have an abomination? Or an Ant-Man?

Because the filter is on five amd six stars. ????
  • Options
    gohard123 said:

The question is how many sig stones do you have? Nick Fury is a better low sig than Aegon

I have I think 30
  • Options

Wow, another hidden brag-post. We get it, you have a 6* Cyclops, the beyond beyond-god-tier champion.

On a more serious note, you have an awesome 5* roster. I'd use a skill awakening gem on Aegon first (especially if you have not done LoL yet).

Trust me my six stars are nothing to brag about. Legit just tryna get help with decisions to make.