**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabamd

I bought 135 units and the game gave me an error and I didn't receive the units. Closed the app and tried again and it worked normally. Except I was charged for the first attempt even though I didn't get the units. So I ask google for a refund for the first one and get it. But because I asked for a refund for something I didn't even receive, kabam gave me negative credits and expect me to pay even more money. Such bs

Comments

• GrindrgodGrindrgod Posts: 27
    Also led to me wasting about 100 units on revives and energy and whatnot for a quest run which I had to quit out at the final boss because I couldn't buy any revives.
    I didn't ask "so quick". The first attempt it said "you already own this item" and didn't give me any units. So I closed the game and reopened it, tried again and it worked fine. I checked my transaction history and saw I was charged twice. The Google Play store is the party in charge of refunds, not kabam. If kabam was in charge of refunds they would have seen I did not receive the units and not penalise account.
    I only wanted one pack of units, not two. So asking for the units is not something I wanted to do. And I have contacted kabam. Even if I contacted kabam first it doesn't make a difference. My account would be penalised either way would it not?
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Grindrgod said:

I only wanted one pack of units, not two. So asking for the units is not something I wanted to do. And I have contacted kabam. Even if I contacted kabam first it doesn't make a difference. My account would be penalised either way would it not?

I'm saying that if you contacted them after you didn't receive the initial pack of units, they would have credited you the units. You wouldn't have had to purchase another pack.

And no, I don't see any reason you would be penalized for that. I wasn't when I received a refund.
    I did not know I was charged the first time. It didn't show any prompt at all that I was charged. If you have any actually helpful advice for what I can do now other than just wait for kabam, that would great thank you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Grindrgod said:

You should always contact them. If they charged you, you'll get your units. They see the refund as you trying to get free units. That's why they docked you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Well, unfortunately that's the usual process. In the future, if there's an issue, open a Support Ticket.
    Thanks @Demonzfyre and @GroundedWisdom helpful information there, much appreciated.
    Also, there can sometimes be delays. Usual protocol is they let you know that some purchases can take up to 24 hours to show up in your Account.
    Sorry, it's the best I can offer. Perhaps not what you wanted to hear. The good news is if there's a delay on your first purchase, it will cancel out the negative balance. I'd open a Support Ticket and explain what happened either way.
    Much appreciated! How long does kabam usually take to respond to a complaint?
    It depends. Most of the time it's pretty prompt. Standard is in the next 24 hours.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Grindrgod said:

I did not know I was charged the first time. It didn't show any prompt at all that I was charged. If you have any actually helpful advice for what I can do now other than just wait for kabam, that would great thank you.

Not sure what advice you were asking for? I was simply offering advice for possible future issues. I literally said the exact same thing the other two guys in here are saying lol, not sure how it coming from me bothered you so much. But anyway, good luck, hope it works out.
  • Would be good idea to check Transaction History after First attempt, instead of purchasing a second time before checking Transactions. (although, I don’t know how quickly they appear in your Google/Apple Axcount history).

Also, why did you need to QUIT the quest you were in at the Boss, which is what you needed Potions for. Couldn’t you just stayed there for a bit longer (or did you need your champs for Alliance Requirement specific AQ/AW paths ?)
    @Jake303AoS I do appreciate the replies, but I was looking for advice and information on what I could do now. Your information was about what I should've done, not what I can do.

edited January 2020
    @SummonerNR Didn't want to keep my champs locked in a quest wasting time for who knows how long. And yeah I'll check transaction history after purchases next time.
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, if you run into any account specific issues, our Support Team is the best equipped to help look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.