Cloak and Dagger
    Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
    Spiderwoman
    A-bomb
    Skaar
    Mystique
    Iron heart
    Rescue

I am so wanting cloak and dagger ! Imagine their utility !
  • FenicoFenico Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    I recently reread Civil War comics and it would be really cool to see Speedball which could somehow switch into Penance during fight
  • Kshitij36Kshitij36 Member Posts: 6
    Since I heard the release date of avengers end game I was waiting for endgame versions of character in this game like we got infinity version of cap and iron man and I was so hyped abt that...... So the question is what are the chances of getting endgame versions of character? Atleast og 6 avengers.........I would love to have them in my roster and love <3 to play with captain America weilding mijinir (idk how that spelt)........ :|
  • Dominic518Dominic518 Member Posts: 67
    I am asking for:
    Elektra Natchois (Netflix)
    Karolina Dean
    Tyron Johnson (Cloak)
    Tandy Bowen (Dagger)
    Lincoln Campbell
    Asgard
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member Posts: 16
    Infamous iron man.

When Doctor Doom became iron man. Know we have alot of iron man characters but would love to see more characters like doom in game. Amazing power control with decent immunities and damage. Plus Doom is a fan favourite in game. Everyone loves him.
  • Metal_DaddyMetal_Daddy Member Posts: 33
    Lady Sif - cosmic
    Fandral, Hogun, Volstaag(Warriors 3) - cosmic
    Mack and May(Agents of SHIELD) - skill
    Coulson - tech
    Bullseye - skill
    Jean Grey - mutant
    Agent Carter - skill
    Agent 13 - skill
    Quicksilver - mutant
    Daken - mutant
    Mar Vell - cosmic
  • LegitBaconLegitBacon Member Posts: 10
    I have posted this suggestion twice already and yet it was removed twice. However, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY.
    I think that I will give a more in depth analysis of how I would design this champion this time around, though. This is just an example of how he could be represented in the Contest, although I am open to criticism.

Kuurth, Breaker of Stone respect thread:
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kuurth-breaker-of-stone-respect-thread-2062826/

Here's my amateur take on how I think he should be designed:

-- Champion Stats and info (based as 6 star) --

Name: Juggernaut (Kuurth)
    Tags: #Offensive: Burst, #Villain, #XL, #Psychic Shielding, #Metal, #Flying, #Male
    Class: Mystic
    Health: 43,600 (=Abomination or Crossbones)
    Attack: 3,169 (=Hulk or Darkhawk)
    Critical Rate: 351 (=Juggernaut or Groot)
    Critical Damage: 538 (=Juggernaut or Groot)
    Armor: 2,300 (>Doctor Doom)
    Block Proficiency: 2,524 (=Hela or Electro)
    Energy Resistance: 0 (=Standard)
    Physical Resistance: 0 (=Standard)
    Critical Resistance: -50 (<Standard)
    Block Penetration: 380 (=Terrax)

-- Abilities (based as 6 star)--

Signature Ability: Breaker of Stone
    "Debuffs applied to the Juggernaut only serve to frustrate Kuurth, increasing the effectiveness of Juggernauts abilities."

(Passive)
    Debuffs applied to the Juggernaut only serve to frustrate Kuurth, increasing his ability accuracy by a flat [+10%-50%] up to [+100%-500%] for each debuff that Juggernaut is currently suffering from.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Additionally, the amount of (CYTTORAK CHARGES) that Juggernaut gains everytime he goes (UNSTOPPABLE) is increased by +1 up to +3 permanently for each unique debuff he suffers from.

Passive:
    Juggernaut is sustained by powerful mystical energy negating any toxin, granting him full immunity to (FATIGUE) and all known (POISONS) of the battlerealm.

The Juggernaut possesses nigh infinite momentum, granting him an (UNSTOPPABLE) passive while executing a dash attack, or dashing backwards.
    The Hammer of Kuurth receives Cyttorak's favor as well, granting (UNSTOPPABLE) passives when Juggernaut attacks with his Hammer.
    Whenever the Juggernaut goes (UNSTOPPABLE) he gains a (CYTTORAK CHARGE) that has no effect.
    For each hit of a Special Attack that the Juggernaut lands on the opponent, gain +1 (CYTTORAK CHARGE).
    Whenever the Juggernaut would have failed to go (UNSTOPPABLE) he loses 3 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) instead.
    Whenever the opponent would have removed one of the Juggernaut's (UNSTOPPABLE) passives or buffs he loses 3 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) instead.
    If the Juggernaut has less than 3 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) and he either fails to go (UNSTOPPABLE) or has an (UNSTOPPABLE) passive or buff removed by the opponent, gain +5 (CYTTORAK CHARGES).
    (CYTTORAK CHARGES) cap at 30 charges.

While Unstoppable:
    All of the Juggernaut's attacks have a 20% chance to (STAGGER) the opponent for 8 seconds. The next time a (STAGGERED) opponent triggers a buff, that buff and all other buffs triggered at the same time will be immediately (NULLIFIED). (STAGGERED) debuffs cap at 2.
    If the opponent blocks an attack and the Juggernaut has 30 (CYTTORAK CHARGES), he has a 10% chance to inflict an (ARMOR SHATTERED) and (ARMOR BREAK) debuff to the opponent for 15 seconds. Afterwards, this ability goes on cool down for 45 seconds.
    The (ARMOR BREAK) debuff reduces armor by 1500 and removes an (ARMOR UP) buff.
    While (ARMOR SHATTERED) is active, opponents cannot activate their (ARMOR UP) buffs. Additionally, this shatters Robot Champions systems, reducing their ability accuracy and (POWER GAIN) by 100%.

Special Attacks:
    If the Juggernaut has 30 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) upon activating a special attack, gain a (FURY) buff for 12 seconds which increases his attack by 2700. These (FURY) buffs can not stack.
    All (FURY) buffs active on the Juggernaut are paused during Special attacks.

-- Special Attacks --

Special 1 Attack:
    "The Juggernaut smashes the ground with his Hammer and then lunges into the air to perform a second, more powerful over-the-head Hammer smash."

The first hit of this attack has a large hit box around the impact.
    If the opponent is (ARMOR SHATTERED), this attack stuns the opponent for 3 seconds.

Special Attack 2:
    "The Juggernaut quickly spins in a circle hitting nearby opponents before hurling his Hammer acrossed the screen, and then calling it back to his grip. Finally, the Juggernaut charges the opponent ramming them with his helmet."

If the opponent is hit by the second hit of this attack they are knocked down and recieve a (STUN) debuff lasting 4 seconds.
    If there is a (FURY) buff active on the Juggernaut, this attack is (UNBLOCKABLE).

Special 3 Attack:
    "The Juggernaut initiates an all-out assault with his Hammer of Kuurth, finishing it off with a mean haymaker!"

If the Juggernaut has 30 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) consume half of them and recieve an (UNSTOPPABLE) buff for 10 seconds.
    While the (UNSTOPPABLE) buff is active, the Juggernaut is immune to all debuff effects.
    If the Juggernaut had an active (FURY) buff upon using this attack, consume it and convert it into 5 (CYTTORAK CHARGES) upon the attacks completion.

-- Synergies --

Enemies -- Cyclops, Iceman, and Emma Frost:
    All Champions gain +155 Critical rating
    Enemies -- Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus:
    All Champions gain +155 Critical rating
    Favor of Cytorrak -- Unstoppable Colossus and Juggernaut:
    (UNSTOPPABLE) buffs last 10% longer.
    Almost Family -- Thor, Loki, Angela, and Hela:
    All Champions gain +3% health for each member in the Synergy active.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER:
    You may notice that this Juggernaut behaves differently then the other 2 Champions of Cyttorak. This, of course, is because they suck now. Jokes aside, I feel like certain aspects about this one are more faithful to the Juggernaut as a whole.
    First off, you'll notice that he is immune to FATIGUE and POISON. Well this is because A. Juggernaut does not tire because his body doesn't release fatigue toxins... and B. Juggernauts nigh immortality prevents him from metabolizing diseases or poisons. I honestly see no reason why Juggernaut should not be Poison immune. He doesn't get regen so why does it make a difference anyway? Just bleed or shock him. Besides, the poison would only serve Kuurth ;)
    Second, you'll notice that when Kuurth is moving back and forth, he is UNSTOPPABLE. That is because Juggernaut is.... unstoppable.... why is Rhino closer to comic Juggy???
    I say this out of love because Juggernaut is not nearly as badass as he should be.

This is just a concept, a detailed concept but one nonetheless. I didn't want him to be too overpowered so I tried making it relatively difficult for Kuurth to reach his full power. But you know how new characters go... they're always WAY too overpowered haha...
    I made this post because I love the character and would love to see him introduced to the game. I have noticed that Kabam is focusing on uncommon Marvel comic characters; well, here's an uncommon Marvel comic character!
    I want some feedback because this was a cool idea to mess with. Lately I've been analyzing and comparing character stats and so I thought I'd try my hand at one of my favorite and all too underrepresented Marvel characters.
  • miguito66miguito66 Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2020

These are my ideas, and the characters that I would most like to see come out.

The classic Iron Spider.

Wolverine's classic brown suit.

Captain America Agent U.S

And Iron Man UItimate.

I hope that someday they will add them and that please, they are NOT exclusive characters, please Kabam.
    I would like:
    Karolina Dean
    Nico Minoru
    Tyron Johnson (Cloak)
    Tandy Bowen (Dagger)
    Lincoln Campbell
    Asgardians
  • BluenightBluenight Member Posts: 1
    My wishlist
    Beautiful dreamer
    Flag smasher
    Speed
    Mulholland black
    Superior octopus
    Pixie
    Ajak
    Karnilla
    Soul-eater
    Neohedron
    Echo
    Thane
    Copycat
    Hobgoblin 2099
    Thermal man
    Commander kraken
    Tomazooma
    Trapster
    Chi-demon
    Aliya dayspring
    Brona
    D’chel the deceptor
    Adva
    Farsung
    Greithoth
  • Warpath19Warpath19 Member Posts: 76
    Okay my wishlist
    I wanna see skaar hulk
    A bomb which is a metallic hulk
    Sinister six villian maybe kraven the hunter or scorpion maybe sandman And shocker
    Villians maybe puma or bullseye
    Heroes maybe anti venom captain America wielding Thor hammer
    Etc weapon h wolverine and hulk or daken and wild child , cosmic ghost rider , punisher in war machine armor
  • DinvernoDinverno Member Posts: 4
    Deathlok
    Death’a Head (both versions)
    Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes, Noble Kale, cosmic)
    Blue Marvel
    Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)
    Human Torch (Toro) Invaders Synergy with WW2 Captain America and Namor
    Cyttorak
    Captain Britain
    Magus
    Adam Warlock
    Apocalypse
    Wonder Man
    Hercules
    Knull
    Tyrone Cash
    Wendigo
    Weapon H
    Spider-Man 2099
    Daken
    Citizen V
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven
    Lady Deathstrike
    Silver Samurai
    Cyber
    Romulus
    Ogun
    Scorpion
    Morbius
    Bullseye
    Typhoid Mary
    Daredevil (Black armored version)
  • manoj351manoj351 Member Posts: 7
    Thor (infinity war), i would love to see him with storm breaker.

Scorpion
    &
    Kraven the hunter
  • Suresh548Suresh548 Member Posts: 19
    I would like to know why KABAM is bringing animals to to the contest instead of good champions, like Quicksilver, Valkyrie and Apocalypse and so many are there. They are pretty good characters compare to june month champions
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Member Posts: 124
    I want to see the trophy champions reworked so they can be useful. like you worked so hard (or in some cases payed for them) just to have a garbage champion. It wouldn't even be game braking since not that many people have them.
  • NiM3siSNiM3siS Member Posts: 1
    Gladiator and Apocalypse are 2 must haves. They are far far more relevant than tigra, hit monkey etc...
  • NoNameGamerNoNameGamer Member Posts: 5
    +1 for Galactus
    +1 for Skaar
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Member Posts: 125
    edited June 2020
    Suresh548 said:

I would like to know why KABAM is bringing animals to to the contest instead of good champions, like Quicksilver, Valkyrie and Apocalypse and so many are there. They are pretty good characters compare to june month champions

I believe it’s been confirmed that this year the developers have specifically been focusing on more obscure/lesser known Marvel characters to bring to the Contest.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Member Posts: 140
    I don't know if they have been brought up before but I would like to see:

Red Goblin - Cosmic with Bleed/Incin abilities. Styling pulling Green Goblin for Incin attacks and Carnage for the bleeds.

Morbius - I suspect he is coming out this year considering the movie was planned to release and got pushed back. Still want to mention him though.

Superior Spider-Man - Tech Spider-Man with less evasion than others (maybe a single charge of evade on Sp 1) and Bleed on Heavy attacks.

Spider-Man Noir (not the MCU Stealth Suit version) - He could be a Mystic, minor evasion ability. Throw in a Tommy Gun special similar to Fixit's.

I do not want do advocate a million Spider-Men but with the many versions and variations it's hard not to overlook the options available. I just don't want to see the same evasion gimmick popping up over and over.
  • srwghostsrwghost Member Posts: 46
    outlaw (british punisher) was all over the comics but i don't see him in the game...?
  • BlackStormBlackStorm Member Posts: 1
    My character wishlist
    Warbringer
    Wiccan
    Stryfe
    Grog
    Queen of angels
    Thela
    Loa
    Venus
    Gregory gideon
    Huntara
    Iconoclast
    Kurrgo
    Larry Rambow
    Puppet master
    Samurai destroyer
    Rutskaya
    The eliminator
    The collective
    Jetstream
    Aldes yancey
    Somnus
    The general
    Clay surfer
    Copperhead
    Coyote
    Doka
    Feruze
    Denin
    Genkotsu
    Ghost of el condor

• RipStitcherRipStitcher Member Posts: 2
    What about prowler?
    Tech
    Abilities:Bleed, Critical Bleed, Disorient, Stun
  • JgjennoJgjenno Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    I would love to see Sandman, Lizard, Quicksilver, Jubilation Lee, Jessica Jones, Absorbing Man, Black Cat, Chameleon (possibly turns into a random skill champ during gameplay) and Multiple Man in the game.

Finally I would love a Stan Lee Boss fight (for training), where it would cost no energy, no resources to vs him, and he would be unbeatable, as in literally unbeatable and purely for practicing moves and gameplay. He would be able use multiple buffs such as unblockable and unstoppable so players can practice against such scenarios. I think that would also be a good homage to him, as he would be immortal, in a game sense and from a marvel comics perspective.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Member Posts: 290 ★★
    I think it would be pretty good to make Maestro a playable character. He could be obtained through a special arena or new mode (these should be permanent). Here are some ability ideas which could make him worth grinding for (these wouldn't affect the Maestro in either Labyrinth or act 4).
    All stats based on maxed 5 star.

Signature ability:
    Once Maestro has assembled the Iso-sphere fully, he gains the following abilities:
    Medium attacks have a 10% (up to 25%) chance to be unblockable.
    All power burn effects are 30% (up to 50%) more effective.
    Medium attacks have a 75% (up to 100%) chance to crit.
    Ending a successful combo has a 40% (up to 55%) chance to nullify one buff.

Passive:
    Immunity to poison effects and ability accuracy modification.

Persistent charges:
    Every time Maestro wins a fight, he gains 1 persistent charge, up to 4. Each persistent charge grants +15% additional potency for all his debuffs. Once he gains all 4, he assembles the iso-sphere, granting +35% attack.

Suit:
    Maestro has a permanent armour up effect, granting +812.3 armour rating. While this is active, the suit built by Tony stark grants additional abilities. If this effect is removed, it will reactivate in 25 seconds.
    -The enemy's evade ability accuracy is reduced by 50%.
    -Medium attacks power burn the opponent for 3% of their maximum power.
    -Deal 7.5% additional energy damage with each attack.

Combo attacks:
    For every 5 hits on the combo meter (up to 100), gain an additional:
    -17.2 critical rating
    -175.7 attack rating.

Heavy attacks:
    Enervate the opponent for 3.5 seconds. This duration will be increased by 0.5 seconds for each persistent charge.

Special attacks:
    Activating a special attack has a 45% chance to grant a regeneration buff, recovering 3% (plus 0.75% for each persistent charge) of max health over 5 seconds.

Special one:
    Power burn 10% of max power with each beam attack, this effect triggers through block.

Special two:
    Each hit inflicts bleed, dealing 1844.7 damage over 8 seconds. These bleeds have a 10% chance to be critical for each persistent charge.

Special three:
    Nullify one buff for each persistent charge.
    Inflict three random damaging debuffs.

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Member Posts: 290 ★★
    Jgjenno said:

I would love to see Sandman, Lizard, Quicksilver, Jubilation Lee, Jessica Jones, Absorbing Man, Black Cat, Chameleon (possibly turns into a random skill champ during gameplay) and Multiple Man in the game.

Finally I would love a Stan Lee Boss fight (for training), where it would cost no energy, no resources to vs him, and he would be unbeatable, as in literally unbeatable and purely for practicing moves and gameplay. He would be able use multiple buffs such as unblockable and unstoppable so players can practice against such scenarios. I think that would also be a good homage to him, as he would be immortal, in a game sense and from a marvel comics perspective.

I like that idea. Although it could be better to have a node selector and give him different character's abilities.
  • TheDAGETheDAGE Member Posts: 3
    Hybrid (Cosmic)
    Abilities:
    Bleed And Coldsnap Immune.
    When inflicted with any of these debuffs creates a passive cruelty that increases critical damage by +500 and a Unleash Charge. Also Hybrid’s damage increases every 30 seconds with a fury buff that increases attack by 20% and lasts until the end of the fight.
    Unleash Charges:
    When Hybrid gets 3 Unleash Charges he activates a passive unblockable and fury buff that lasts 6 seconds and increases attack by 50%.
    Tendrils:
    Hybrid’s ability to create snares and bladed weapons grant him a 50% bleed chance on medium attacks and a 75% chance on special attacks.
    Awakened Ability: Klyntar Disguise
    Hybrid reaches out to his full Klyntar Abilities and gets a 30%-50% chance to get a 5 second invisible after activating specials that gives the opponents a 50% chance to miss on all attacks.
    Special Attacks:

Special 1:
    Grants Hybrid armor up buffs the same amount of his Unleash Charges that lasts 12 seconds and increases armor rating by 500 per stack.
    Special 2:
    Grants 2 presicion buffs that increases critical rating by 10% per stack for 10 seconds. If you selected Lasher as your host you gain +3 seconds and 1 more stack of presicion.
    Special 3:
    If Hybrid ends the fight using a Special 3 he gains a Unleash charge. If he ends the fight using a Special 3 while the host being Phage he also gains starts the next fight with 1 bar of power.
    Hybrid Hosts:
    Every one of them has a different effect on Hybrid. You can only use one per fight.
    Riot:
    Hybrid starts the fight with 2 Unleash Charges.
    Lasher:
    Effect on Special 2 and Critical Hits also hits a energy damage of 50% of the Critical Hits damage.
    Phage:
    Effect on Special 3 and puts on a bleed debuff on Special 2 dealing 33% of Hybrid’s base Attack.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    There are few Champs I want to see added:
    Sandman (science since got his powers from a bomb test)
    Cannonball (Mutant)
    Chameleon (skill)
    Firelord (Cosmic)
    Air Walker (Cosmic)
    US Agent (either skill or science)
    Falcon America ( probably still tech)
    Baron Zemo (tech)
    Ikarus (Cosmic)
    Black Knight (mystic)

• _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    See alot of companies showing solidarity in lue of recent events, just saying, if yall thought to make a gesture, Ironheart and Spiderverse Miles would be a great addition to the game. Strike force already got her and Miles on MCOC is awful. Thanks for the consideration
    My list:
    Karolina Dean
    Nico Minoru
    Tyron Johnson (płaszcz)
    Tandy Bowen (sztylet)
    Lincoln Campbell
  • GreenmeepGreenmeep Member Posts: 23
    i want spiderman [ infinity war] Tech

Galactus cosmic

Sandman science