**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BEST CHAMPIONS IN THE GAME NOT AVAILABLE AS 6 Star

Why do we have champions like Civil Warrior, Gambit, King Groot, Beast, Black Bolt, Karnak, Electra, Daredevil, Vulture...etc.
But we don’t have Blade, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Stark Spider (when we have Vulture released on the same month), Star Lord (when we have ALL the other Guardians of the galaxy as 6 star)
Archangel, Iceman, Hyperion...
I mean we probably have all the bad champs available as 6 star but not all the better ones?
Instead of having to revamp bad champs why not just filter it to give us the best champs?
Why don’t let us pick on a community poll? Who do u want as next featured?
It’s so easy to make people happier...
I work with sales so I can guarantee 100% that when people are happy they spend more money...

Comments

• The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

What will likely happen is Kabam will wait another couple months until they start adding in these older great champs so they aren't as powerful when compared to the older champs. Of the ones you listed, I really only think that Hyperion would still be too powerful to have as a six star, but that's just my opinion. They also might not add them at all, but I suspect that as the game goes on, we won't miss them as much as six stars due to other, better champs being added to the game. Already, I would chose Nick Fury over Blade, Doom or Claire over Ghost Rider, Corvus or Captain Sparkles over Medusa, Warlock or Stealth Suit Spidey over Starky, Aegon over Star-Lord, and so on. Even Colossus nowadays has more uses than Iceman. The only two on that list that I would consider irreplaceable would be Archangel and Hyperion.

C’mon man...u missing the point...not saying they are irreplaceable but it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be added because today there’s some great options that MAY be better than some of them...it also doesn’t change the fact that they have more value than 90% of the **** kabam throw at us as 6 star options...simple logic here...black bolt Karnak and Medusa form a trinity...but u only have the crappy champs of that trio...I don’t care cap sparkles or Corvus are better...she still number one champ to shut down robots...but this is not my point...the focus is - they add the worst champs as 6 star regardless of they release date...but keep champions released after or together out. That’s what doesn’t make any sense AT ALL!
    No one does what Quake can Do so yeah 6 star champs options is biased.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

What will likely happen is Kabam will wait another couple months until they start adding in these older great champs so they aren't as powerful when compared to the older champs. Of the ones you listed, I really only think that Hyperion would still be too powerful to have as a six star, but that's just my opinion. They also might not add them at all, but I suspect that as the game goes on, we won't miss them as much as six stars due to other, better champs being added to the game. Already, I would chose Nick Fury over Blade, Doom or Claire over Ghost Rider, Corvus or Captain Sparkles over Medusa, Warlock or Stealth Suit Spidey over Starky, Aegon over Star-Lord, and so on. Even Colossus nowadays has more uses than Iceman. The only two on that list that I would consider irreplaceable would be Archangel and Hyperion.

Agreed. I feel like maybe once probably Rank 4 or rank 5 six stars are added then we’ll see them as six stars, because 5/65 five stars are still better than 6 star rank threes.

However, only Hyperion and Archangel? I think Quake should be added to that list, even with Captain America Infinity War and the Fantastic Four. She can do a lot of content in this game, and doesn’t need to be awakened. But if you’re talking the list given by the OP above, then yes, I’d agree with you.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

I mean we probably have all the bad champs available as 6 star but not all the better ones?

Maybe it seems that way, but it isn't. If I use Seatin's current list for reference (not that his list is authoritative, but it is good enough for these purposes) and I look at the latest 6* and 5* basic lists I see that the 6* basic has 12 out of 21 of Seatin's "Beyond God Tier" champs. The 6* basic has 106 champs and the 5* basic has 140. So the 6* basic has 12/106 = 11.3% of its champs as "beyond god tier" while the 5* basic has 21/140 = 15%. So it seems like the 5* basic has a higher percentage of them. But the 6* basic also has 9 of the 17 champs Seatin puts in the "meme tier" which means the 6* basic has 8.5% of its crystal as meme tier while the 5* basic has 12.1% of its contents as meme tier.

The 6* basic crystal has slightly less top tier champs, but also slightly less bottom tier champs. A higher percentage of its champs are in the middle rather than both extremes compared to the 5* basic crystal.
    DNA3000 said:

Maybe it seems that way, but it isn't. If I use Seatin's current list for reference (not that his list is authoritative, but it is good enough for these purposes) and I look at the latest 6* and 5* basic lists I see that the 6* basic has 12 out of 21 of Seatin's "Beyond God Tier" champs. The 6* basic has 106 champs and the 5* basic has 140. So the 6* basic has 12/106 = 11.3% of its champs as "beyond god tier" while the 5* basic has 21/140 = 15%. So it seems like the 5* basic has a higher percentage of them. But the 6* basic also has 9 of the 17 champs Seatin puts in the "meme tier" which means the 6* basic has 8.5% of its crystal as meme tier while the 5* basic has 12.1% of its contents as meme tier.

The 6* basic crystal has slightly less top tier champs, but also slightly less bottom tier champs. A higher percentage of its champs are in the middle rather than both extremes compared to the 5* basic crystal.
    It’s very difficult to argue with people that doesn’t see what’s in front of them. I watch almost everyone of Seatin’s vids but just because he says something it’s not written in stone.
    It doesn’t make ANY SENSE have Vulture and not have Stark Spider. They were released On the SAME MONTH!
    There’s no point on having ALL the Guardians of the Galaxy members as 6 stars except for the Only that’s ACTUALLY GOOD.
    Forget about Absolut numbers. I’m talking about pattern and logic...which there’s NONE.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Any Champion that was released when 6* were 1st made available are available as 6*'s. So all the God tiers that were released after Jan 2018 are available in 6* format. Any of the God tiers that were available before Jan 2018 are not as of yet released as a 6* unless they were a champion previously bad and got reworked to a higher standard.

Most, not all, pre 6* champions have been released as 6*, barring the ones that have never been released higher than a 4*(or the ones that have a 5* version in some exclusive way i.e. BW, OG Thor etc.) and a few stragglers like CB, Rogue, OG Cap and a couple others. I do see a 6* border around SL on AuntM.ai, but am unaware if or how he is available.
    phil56201 said:

DNA3000 said:

Any Champion that was released when 6* were 1st made available are available as 6*'s. So all the God tiers that were released after Jan 2018 are available in 6* format. Any of the God tiers that were available before Jan 2018 are not as of yet released as a 6* unless they were a champion previously bad and got reworked to a higher standard.

Most, not all, pre 6* champions have been released as 6*, barring the ones that have never been released higher than a 4*(or the ones that have a 5* version in some exclusive way i.e. BW, OG Thor etc.) and a few stragglers like CB, Rogue, OG Cap and a couple others. I do see a 6* border around SL on AuntM.ai, but am unaware if or how he is available.
    Stark enhanced spider man and vulture....do u am pretty explanation for that? Because they were released in the same month...smh

phil56201 said:

DNA3000 said:

Stark enhanced spider man and vulture....do u am pretty explanation for that? Because they were released in the same month...smh
    That's my point. If you go to AunM.ai and filter champions by year, you see every god tier or considered god tier at the time, the champions that have that hype and desirability attached to them, are all absent as a 6*.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Scarlet Witch
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

6* blade for £1000 is The WE ARE BROKE!!! Kabam emergency protocol

That and 5* OG Wolverine and SW. the end is near if we see those in a unit-crystal.
    edited January 2020
    phil56201 said:

phil56201 said:

DNA3000 said:

That's my point. If you go to AunM.ai and filter champions by year, you see every god tier or considered god tier at the time, the champions that have that hype and desirability attached to them, are all absent as a 6*.
    Ok I see your point now. But aunt mai isn’t kabam....and even if they were based on your statement they simply decided to disregard the best champs we could get and give us disappointment for all our dedication and money spent...

Take a look at the very first 6 star champions...ugh...nauseating...sad

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @SpideyFunko
    Yeah I was just going off the list he gave, so Quake didn't even cross my mind. She is absolutely irreplaceable

phil56201 said:

phil56201 said:

DNA3000 said:

Ok I see your point now. But aunt mai isn’t kabam....and even if they were based on your statement they simply decided to disregard the best champs we could get and give us disappointment for all our dedication and money spent...

Take a look at the very first 6 star champions...ugh...nauseating...sad

Im just referencing AuntM.ai because it shows which champions are available at which tier at a quick glance.

We can clearly see that the champions that have always had the most hype around them pre 6*'s are almost exclusively the only champions excluded thus far from being released as 6*'s retroactively.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

It’s very difficult to argue with people that doesn’t see what’s in front of them. I watch almost everyone of Seatin’s vids but just because he says something it’s not written in stone.
    It doesn’t make ANY SENSE have Vulture and not have Stark Spider. They were released On the SAME MONTH!
    There’s no point on having ALL the Guardians of the Galaxy members as 6 stars except for the Only that’s ACTUALLY GOOD.
    Forget about Absolut numbers. I’m talking about pattern and logic...which there’s NONE.
    You have fun with that.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    agree with this but kabam seem to have diffrent strategy when it comes to good/god/ desired champs,they always keep pool of 90% trash 5% acceptable 3% pretty good 1% amazing and 1% of exactly what you need to progress in game,so getting that 1% is almost impossible and its almost guranteed your next 6* will suck but thats the way it is. they can sell archangle,blade , hyperion in cavaliers in 2022 and make million pay day on few random days
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I would love to see a 6* male wolverine i want to see his duped ability regeneration with 3 bars of power and bleed damage mutant crit team and omega red synergy that gives 20% stronger bleeds and 5% critical rate
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Those champs were too good to initially drop into the 6* pool. A 6* r1 is as good as a 5* r4. So I always looked at 6* as a great way to expand my roster with niche champs that have utility that I would never invest the t2a to being up to r4 as a 5*.

Now that stronger champs are being released as 6*s we are seeing the older stronger champs get added in slowly. A few every few months.

There were a lot of champs that never got released as a 5* and some only got added recently (Thor, Black Widow, Strange, Abomination, Electro).
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    AA is one champ which I dont mind being only available as a 5 star. Hes the type of champ to hit really up. When rank 4 6 stars become the norm or even rank 5 6 stars I think a maxed 5 star AA will still be amazing for that content as hes able to hit much higher than everyone else.
    Just taking a look at 2017 class...funny...the top 6 champs released on that year...only available as 5 star...how about the other 20 garbage? 6 star? Yesss sir!

Now waiting to hear people praise Morningstar and Angela...lmao