**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War tiers?

Is there a chart that shows when u will reach a new tier based on you war rating? Anybody?

Comments

• See Tier chart below... But as to what War Rating number is needed to be in what Tier, that is all based on overall Ranking, and how many ally's are specified to be in different Tiers (someone else might have a chart showing how many ally's are in each Tier).

• Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    That’s not what I’m looking for. What war rating determines the tier? 1k-2k tier 4. 2k-3k tier 3? Something like that. How can I keep track of what tier I’m about to reach? Thanks for the chart though SummonerNR
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

That’s not what I’m looking for. What war rating determines the tier? 1k-2k tier 4. 2k-3k tier 3? Something like that. How can I keep track of what tier I’m about to reach? Thanks for the chart though SummonerNR

It's percentage based
  • Don’t think a community-based spreadsheet exists for people reporting what their War Rating is versus their current Tier (1-22).

But here's the breakdown of how many Ally's fall within each of the “Gold/Silver/etc Metal groups”, that is rankings based on Season Points. So not your actual Tier 1-22 (which as person above stated is broken down by what % your War Rating is compared to all others)...

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Tier 4 starts at approx 2400 rating. Tier 3 approx 2700 rating. Not sure about the others.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Tier 17 is at about 800 rating
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    We fluctuate around tier 12/13 our war rating is 1280ish
    We fluctuate around tier 12/13 our war rating is 1280ish
    Make that 1380.. just checked.😁