Options

Would you Rank up in Prep for Abyss, or take a 6* Namor to rank 2

Here is the scenario. I can take my brand new unawakened 6* Namor to rank 2. I run suicides and he has been one of my most sought after champions since his release. Major uses would be normal questing and just purely high damage dealing.
OR!
I can take my unawakened 5* Aegon to r5 and wait to finally dupe/awaken him in prep for my first Abyss run and finishing Labyrinth 100%.

If you had these options who would you choose??

Would you Rank up in Prep for Abyss, or take a 6* Namor to rank 2 35 votes

6* Unawakened Namor to R2
20%
DukeWardenclockAleorArham1Rerun_9DevilMayCrylowlevelplayer 7 votes
5* Unawakened Aegon to R5
34%
TerraLt_Magnum_1Bruinsfan8510Trap_JesusbrandinhoX_Factor_AgentEtjamaLucasjones_98K3600PlinkoLucianoDelHoyaMaesterAegon 12 votes
Wait it all out and see how Namor is after the Nerf
45%
DrOctavius2_2NifzCmbk96Lvernon15Cupid10or_StrongColonaut123SolotrixStanceNeotwismWoogieboogieHedronAATTAomine_Daiki10Chewie420Soar2878 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118

Where are you on other content?

Have 6.1 and 6.2 100%. All variants are 100%. working through 6.3 now. Have initial clear of Labyrinth done but no other paths.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Namor pretty much sucks without his sig. It's really the only reason to ever rank or use him
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Awaken Aegon then its a no brainer
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    Didn’t u get a 5 star AG one xmas day if so use that one Ægon
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    used the generic AG i got from that on Nick Fury. And i've pulled 5 mutant awakening gems so far. :open_mouth: can't seem to get a skill one.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

used the generic AG i got from that on Nick Fury. And i've pulled 5 mutant awakening gems so far. :open_mouth: can't seem to get a skill one.

If only we could swap.
    I have 3 skill gems sitting doing nothing and can't pull NF or Aegon for love not money
  • Options

Undup aegon doesnt make any sense

Trust me. I know :/ that's what's so tough because I have the stuff to take aegon up and just wait for the awakening. that way when I finally do pull him again at least he will be ready to go for AOL.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Both champs need their signature ability. So I probably wouldn’t rank any of them
  • Options
    yea basically If I did aegon he would just sit in my roster until I awakened him anyway. I just always get that itch once I have the resources and gold to start ranking champs up. haha
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

yea basically If I did aegon he would just sit in my roster until I awakened him anyway. I just always get that itch once I have the resources and gold to start ranking champs up. haha

Namor wouldnt be any more useful either. There are far better damage dealers out there that don't take 30-40 hits to really start the fight
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    6* Unawakened Namor to R2
    Aigon sucks without his sig, better rank up namor if you'll have to. But he might be a lot worse after his nerf, you might want first to see how he will be doing after that. From it's description he still will be more useful than aigon without his sig