**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I finally beat 5.4.6 Ultron and completed Act 5!!!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

I finally beat Ultron in Act 5! This was my team. And I got 5 star Archangel. Yay! And all I used were: 1 energy refill, 2 20% revives(that i got from calendar and the path of this quest) and 1 40% revive. It was easier than I thought. Corvus absolutely annihilated Ultron. I used only 2 revives on Ultron and the other one on the path.

Comments

• Options
    Also. I finally unlocked pierce mastery today. Been a long time when I was avoiding that mastery.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Well done,what rank is corvus?
  • Options
    Rank 4.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Arham1 said:

I was able to do all this thanks to @Seatin 's Act 5.4 completion maps and guide. That video is what helped me complete this.

Nice! I differed from the guide a little because I hate the rage node. I usually went with biohazard paths with my bleed immunes and double immunes
    Yes. I took the Resistor node as well. I hate rage.
  • Options
    Arham1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Arham1 said:

I was able to do all this thanks to @Seatin 's Act 5.4 completion maps and guide. That video is what helped me complete this.

Nice! I differed from the guide a little because I hate the rage node. I usually went with biohazard paths with my bleed immunes and double immunes
    Congrats on your initial completion of Act 5! As to Rage, it's not as bad as you'd think. If you have a duped 4* SW, you're Golden. If not, choose a lower damage output champ and the fights will just be longer. So long as you're not reaching the damage cap too often, they won't go Unblockable on you. I too didn't go after Rage on my initial run, but eventually did it during my exploration run of Act 5.4. It wasn't as bad as I had expected once I utilized the above tactic. Also, congrats on getting that AA!!! Still chasing both 5* AA and Corvus. Maybe someday, lol.
  • Options

Arham1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Arham1 said:

Congrats on your initial completion of Act 5! As to Rage, it's not as bad as you'd think. If you have a duped 4* SW, you're Golden. If not, choose a lower damage output champ and the fights will just be longer. So long as you're not reaching the damage cap too often, they won't go Unblockable on you. I too didn't go after Rage on my initial run, but eventually did it during my exploration run of Act 5.4. It wasn't as bad as I had expected once I utilized the above tactic. Also, congrats on getting that AA!!! Still chasing both 5* AA and Corvus. Maybe someday, lol.
    Thanks. Yes I'll try rage someday soon, but right now I use very high damage champs. Hope you get 5* Corvus and Archangel.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Try Loki and Nebula for next fight with Ultron. Maybe you don't even need that revive.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Arham1 said:

Also. I finally unlocked pierce mastery today. Been a long time when I was avoiding that mastery.

Only do it 1/3
    Its is 100% useless
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Rulk
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Arham1 said:

If you have Red Hulk he works like a charm on Rage node. His hits are on the lower side, but the added energy damage does not affect rage.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Arham1 said:

I ran through most of 5.4 with Voodoo. Devoured those rage and resistor paths :D