**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many kills my teammates give on attack individually?

dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
I wish there was a way to know that how many kills my teammate gave on attack individually.

I have seen many players judge you by the amount of items you have used which wrong becz of two reasons.

Firstly this method is not accurate as someone who has used all items may have not given any kills at all and someone who has used only few items may have given multiple kills.

Secondly this method discourages players to use items becz of which they enter the fight with a low health and end up dying.

Offcourse their are alliances which are pretty chill about this but personally I have felt/seen this many times.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to see your own bg individual death count, we can see everything else but that.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100

It would be nice to see your own bg individual death count, we can see everything else but that.

You can see this info. When you are in the map you can click on the "i" icon beside your point total at the top. It'll give you the BG stats. Only works for the BG you are in though.
  • Options
    Logaroo said:

You can see this info. When you are in the map you can click on the "i" icon beside your point total at the top. It'll give you the BG stats. Only works for the BG you are in though.
    What ??
    Do you mean the screen that shows side-by-side comparison of your ally versus opponent, showing Explore % and points, Diversity, Kills, etc ??

1st, that is across ALL BG's.
    2nd, it does not show your (or your teammates) individual breakdown of how many times they died while attacking (just the cumulative “Defender Kill Count” on opponent’s column, for the entire alliance).
    3rd, maybe you’re thinking DEFENSIVE Kills, which you can indeed see while looking at your Defense champ full 10x5 lineup, and clicking on profile pic of defender from that screen will pop-up how many Defensive KO's that Defender has. (But that's not what the person is looking for in this thread).
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Logaroo said:

It shows current health and stats. But from that it can't be surely concluded if someone died as he/she might have revived. Also somone might use potions without giving kills as OP said.

Also if you like you can spectate other BGs as well. When doing the same you can view similar info.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Mike439 said:

@SummonerNR you can see these stats for your own BG as

One picture shows bg stats and one shows alliance stats. You can see how many kills the other teams defenders got in the same BG you’re in which shows you how many deaths your alliance has.

I’m guessing some of y’all are new to aw because how didn’t you know this
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited February 2020
    @Mike439 @Nojokejaym To make it more clear..
    I m 'not'talking about kills on attack at alliance or bg level,
    I m talking about how many kills each player gave 'Individually '
  • Options
    @dr_nish777 yah individually I don’t believe you can see, oh man I you can see individually so meant people will be kicked out of alliances

• Options
    Mike439 said:

@SummonerNR you can see these stats for your own BG as...

One picture shows bg stats and one shows alliance stats. You can see how many kills the other teams defenders got in the same BG you’re in which shows you how many deaths your alliance has.

Thanks, but so where are there 2 different “circled Info” buttons at next to the summary points, or otherwise, how else are you pulling up the different screenshots ??

Does it show you JUST your BG if you click it from within your own BG, but shows overall alliance if you do that from within a different BG ??

(admittedly been playing just casual 1 BG for a while now) but for “NoJoke, lol” I’ve actually been playing since AQ/AW first came out, at much higher levels, and as leader or officer the whole time, very detailed/stats oriented, and have probably helped you out at times over the years (or at least others, with such as new AQ Modifiers, Arena, Acorns, etc). But even back when playing multiple BG's, I only ever remember it showing overall alliance stats (not per BG, unless maybe once AW finishes), unless it’s just been too long since then to remember.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100

Logaroo said:

What ??
    Do you mean the screen that shows side-by-side comparison of your ally versus opponent, showing Explore % and points, Diversity, Kills, etc ??

2nd, it does not show your (or your teammates) individual breakdown of how many times they died while attacking (just the cumulative “Defender Kill Count” on opponent’s column, for the entire alliance).
    3rd, maybe you’re thinking DEFENSIVE Kills, which you can indeed see while looking at your Defense champ full 10x5 lineup, and clicking on profile pic of defender from that screen will pop-up how many Defensive KO's that Defender has. (But that's not what the person is looking for in this thread).
    No. When you are in the attack map. It'll have your score right at the top for your BG and a little "i" icon beside it. It'll show just that BGs stats. I didn't realize so many people didn't know about this lol. Doesn't show individual KOs though.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    ther3 is already a way, its in the history

You can only do this in Aw though and not in AQ.

If im catching on right, you want how many defender kills and attacker kills? It's all in the history.
  • Options

@Mike439 @Nojokejaym To make it more clear..
    I m 'not'talking about kills on attack at alliance or bg level,
    I m talking about how many kills each player gave 'Individually '

ummmm, what

if you're talking deaths, typically if i see 3 dead champs and 0 items used, that tells me they gave 3 lives.

everyone knows who the laggards are on attack anyway.
    That shows how much your defenders killed an attacker and how much defenders you killed, it doesn’t show how much times you died
  • Options
    Logaroo said:

Logaroo said:

What ??

No. When you are in the attack map. It'll have your score right at the top for your BG and a little "i" icon beside it. It'll show just that BGs stats. I didn't realize so many people didn't know about this lol. Doesn't show individual KOs though.
    Exactly what @Logaroo said
  • Options
    The following (pic) is NOT what the person is looking for either.

Poster is looking for how many time a teammate has died while on Attack. They want to see of all the Defensive Kills that are shown in Opponent’s Stats column (whether that be by individual BG or by whole alliance, sort of irrelevant to answering OP's question), they want to see WHO among their teammates were the people who had been the ones to Die on Attack (leading to those Defensive Kills Stats in opponent’s column).

Sometimes it is not just as apparent as looking to see which teammates attackers are currently KO'd because some may have Revived. And not always accurate in looking at how many Items people have used, because some people may have used the items as Heals BEFORE going into fights, to help ensure that they DON'T die (as opposed to dying and then reviving to help cover up the fact that they were the ones that gave the enemy some points (or, technically, caused their own alliance to not get as many as what could have been, but semantics...)

That's the stat that is not shown anywhere, not during the war, and not after the war is over either.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    The point is there is no way to see how many times an individual in your bg has died. You can guess by who is KOed or how many items they used, but it won't be accurate. We can see how many kills our defenders have by clicking on each defender when you view defense. Why can't this same method be used when you click on someone's attacker?