**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion Silent Nerf?

After fighting a Hyperion in AW I noticed that his power gain buffs were coming back after expiring quite slow. I then tested out my own Hyperion in a fight and now I am pretty sure this ability of his has been nerfed. After watching a couple clips of gameplay from before the newest update of Hyperion I think its pretty safe to say the nerf has happened. Not saying im mad though, this man is a pain on defence.

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    How slow are you talking?

Remember he works by proccing his Cosmic charges which then proc into Power gain, if possible. Maybe the hyperion you just fought was a low sig level so his buff duration wasn't as long?
  • Options

How slow are you talking?

Remember he works by proccing his Cosmic charges which then proc into Power gain, if possible. Maybe the hyperion you just fought was a low sig level so his buff duration wasn't as long?

I was just thinking about this. But it says that only one charge can be converted at a time. So does this mean that at one point in sig levels the power gain isnt affected because the next charge is already waiting? Then it would always have another power gain ready to go. Maybe not a nerf maybe there should be one. I think Hyperion is a more fair addition to the game when he doesn't gain the power gain buffs instantly and the sig ability only affects the power gain to a certain extent. Then after the power gain buff there is same wait time as what I'm experiencing. Or at the very minimum they Kabam specifies that the que thing with the power gain buffs is purposeful.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

After fighting a Hyperion in AW I noticed that his power gain buffs were coming back after expiring quite slow. I then tested out my own Hyperion in a fight and now I am pretty sure this ability of his has been nerfed. After watching a couple clips of gameplay from before the newest update of Hyperion I think its pretty safe to say the nerf has happened. Not saying im mad though, this man is a pain on defence.

No such thing as a silent nerf. If anything tends to be wrong with a champ its usually a bug or people not understanding abilities. Plus you haven't provided anything to say one way or another. If it's what you say it is, it can be re-produced and compared to youtube videos of him.