**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else experiencing glitches in the game?

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
At first I thought it was just me, but then as I was talking to some of my friends, they said that they’re also experiencing glitches in the middle of the fights. Sometimes blocking doesn’t work, sometimes the game shuts down in the middle of a fight, sometimes the screen just freezes and you end up k.o. Anyone else?

I’m sorry if someone else has already said something about it. I couldn’t find it.

Comments

• CRVG_KingCRVG_King Posts: 3
    I'm also having the same problems and it's hurting me, because sometimes I lose the fights!
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    edited February 2020
    Me🖐
    Due to glitch and lags the game shuts down even at the connection at it's best
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    CRVG_King said:

I'm also having the same problems and it's hurting me, because sometimes I lose the fights!

same. i’ve been losing some pretty stupid fights due to having problems with blocking.

• LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Had several teammates die on war due to game crashing various devices
  • Hey guys, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.