**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I R5'd my Ebony Maw so you don't have to (need help calculating how his degen damage is calculating)

Title explains it all, you may not approve of the rank up and I understand, so don't do it on your account. He's also not maxed but I'm trying to do the math and I can't quite calculate how his degen is added up:
I used the very left path in the new event quest 1.1 on Epic (no nodes besides global) and used only Maw with no synergies.
Now his ability reads as if each deterioration passive (DTP) raises the new total of the degen by (sig level percentage) which I can guarantee is not the case because at max sig he would deal over 100k in degen damage.
My sig calls for 528.2 damage over 4 seconds (2 ticks per second)
and
deterioration passives increase potency of the degen by 35.9%
Now for some numbers:
His degen seems to be about 27% of his base attack (which is lower than most of my R4 champions even though he is only 5/31 as a 5*)
With no DTP his degen was doing 73 damage per tick to add up to 584 damage over 4 seconds (already off, maybe masteries?)
With one (1) DTP his degen did 150 damage per tick for 1200 damage over 4 seconds. (should be 717 if only adding the 35.9%) However, if you add the 717 to the 584 it's 1300 which is in the same ballpark.
With five (5) DTP his degen ticked for 202 adding to 1616 damage over 4 seconds. This is a significant decrease in the damage spike we saw with just 1 DTP
With ten (10) DTP the damage ticked at 332 for 2656 damage over 4 seconds. Which if it followed the same damage as 0-5 power increase should see more of the result of 1032 total increase in damage but it's more 1040 so I'm not sure where the extra 8 comes from.
With fifteen (15) DTP the damage ticked at 461 per tick to add up to 3688 damage over 4 seconds. This sees the original increase of 1032 for 5 passives.
The testing stopped here because the path ran out of fights that didn't have class advantage/disadvantage (15 charges on a class advantage saw 630 per tick for total damage of 5040)

Now with all that out of the way, hard calculation of the sig ability shows at five (5) DTP should be about 1048 (584 x .359 x 5)

So besides showing you that his damage is still garbage, can anyone else see where I've done math incorrectly (probable) or explain why the numbers have such inconsistency even when using the in-fight numbers rather than in description?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Think you could help out here @Kabam Miike ?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I have a 5/65 Maw Sig 200

If someone manages to figure him out, please do share lol

Jesus so much math, it’s no wonder kabam gave up on him

If I did the math during my lunch break you’d think it would be set up during design 🤦🏻‍♂️
    ChriissR said:

I have a 5/65 Maw Sig 200

If someone manages to figure him out, please do share lol

Could you tell me the percentage degen your sig 200 increase is?
    @Kabam Miike would putting a ticket in for this help me out with an answer?