**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Human Torch worth a R2 now?

Having a hard time deciding if the rebalance made HT worth it?

6* Human Torch worth a R2 now? 50 votes

Yes
84%
BigPoppaCBONEThe_OneCrkwestSaiyanBENJI830TerraGoldenSkullNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235WîndšpäveAceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsOsfan8Brokenrcm2017Bruinsfan851010or_Strongzeezee57B_Dizzle_01 42 votes
No
10%
StefanjonesGlodeyStanceYcatsAomine_Daiki10 5 votes
Other (specify below)
6%
AleorParfanitytuan96 3 votes

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Other (specify below)
    Hoping for some feedback, been playing him and Havoc and they are both great. Leaning towards HT because of the rebalance but having a hard time keeping his temperature at 20 from 1 parry.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Def worth r2. Even more so after buff. Heck, I'd say there are arguments for r3/r4 later down the line for Torch too.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    I personally felt he was worth R2 before the rebalance, even. With the changes, even more so. I am planning on taking my 5* R4 up to R5 when I get the chance. Unless I pull him as a 6* first, of course.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Is he worth it undupped? I don’t think his sig does a ton. I’m in the same boat and thinking about r2 my 6* also.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Other (specify below)
    I'd go with havok or Emma
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Yes
    His signature ability is great, a chance to use the preflight ability more than once per quest but it’s not necessary. Definitely viable as a 6* r2 unawakened.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Yes
    He was always worth it and damn dude you’re the luckiest guy there is with that 6* roster. I’ve got 20 R5’s and I my 6* roster isn’t half as good
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Yes
    Even before the buff, he was worth R2 (if you have multiple R5s of course), people didn't listen to Lagacy 😂😂
    Other (specify below)
    Das_gi said:

He was always worth it and damn dude you’re the luckiest guy there is with that 6* roster. I’ve got 20 R5’s and I my 6* roster isn’t half as good

20 R5s?!?! Duude that is insane. Who needs 6*s? 😍
    Other (specify below)
    I r2'd him, thank you for the advice. Excited to use him, didn't do anything for my prestige though. Lol