Awesome😎
14%
Lvernon15Mhd20034RyseH3t3rSteelManH_I_ZErik_Killmonger1001 7 votes
Better than okay😅
10%
Jim0172Deadpool87Ya_Boi_28FabwiziNaveenKUMARAYES 5 votes
I am satisfied ☺️
37%
TerraSlashingSunsetThe42ndDoctorSaransh245ReferenceJakearoundColonaut123SidDDragonWozzy101CASrinivasX_Factor_AgentEtjamaDead1Fred_JoeityThicco_Modepanda_mcocPlinkoGrieferMadness 18 votes
Meh🤮(bad luck)
37%
SnakeEyes69mostlyharmlessnzuffyjdrum663Forwardege999menAKTEKBobomanTehsigzorzNeotwismRehan010_PrezRio4Kalantakalin_panduruAlexBossuPapicante1lowlevelplayerGroundednoob 18 votes

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Meh🤮(bad luck)
    This last gifting event was pretty underwhelming. The gifting envelopes had few decent rewards. I don't believe it was exploited like the Xmas gifting event but I hope they just end the gifting events if it's going to continue like it did this past year. It's not worth the cheaters exploiting the game.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Member Posts: 496 ★★
    Awesome😎
    my first ggc was the best, I got 15k five star shards
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    Hmm.. I still am hoarding those tickets
    Will open them in the month's end
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Meh🤮(bad luck)
    I mostly got gold...mostly. The problem with that is that I already had 44million in gold, very meh for me.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    The red tickets? They were forgettable, but at least the event wasn't a massive pile of fraud like the Christmas gifting.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    I am satisfied ☺️
    The Lunar Event? It was Okay.....
    They could have increased the Milestone Rewards.....
    Like the Limit was too short...We reached that in a Week
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Member Posts: 32
    I am satisfied ☺️
    I got really salty because my brother opened a greater gifting crystal and got 15k 6* shards when he hadn’t even completed act 4 (He pulled void). I then opened a GGC and saw the 6* shards, it was only 2.5k 😭. The lunar event was short, but i wish it had a bit more rewards.