**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is void under performing

I was looking at voids abilities and noticed it states that per 1 unique debuff 218 damage per second should be happening (max sig 5/65) when I took him into battle against a champ that was not giving me an advantage or disadvantage I'm only getting 128 damage per tick so is that intended or is he broken

Comments

• Options

I was looking at voids abilities and noticed it states that per 1 unique debuff 218 damage per second should be happening (max sig 5/65) when I took him into battle against a champ that was not giving me an advantage or disadvantage I'm only getting 128 damage per tick so is that intended or is he broken

All damage over time effects tick twice per second, so 128 damage per tick is 256 damage per second.
  • Options
    Thanks must have missed that
  • Options
    TipoTipo Posts: 113
    His value has surely diminished since all new content has no heal reversal nodes pretty much standard now. Sad I liked using him for end game content with that big old health pool.