**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help Button suggestion

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Kabam already said that a 'Help All' will crash their servers/game but are there other options being looked into that would really make this feature more user friendly and helpful?

Looks like the Help requests are typically sorted newest to oldest and this puts the energy helps and much of the 6* helps (since it takes 12 hours to refresh) at the bottom. When you have an alliance busting out arena, getting those 6* and energy helps can be a real pain trying to clear hundreds if not a thousand other helps or having to scroll thru them all to the bottom.

Several Suggestions that would really help:
1. Change the sort order of helps so it's oldest to newest
2. Prioritize the sort of the Helps to be all Energy first, then 6* arena, then 5* arena, then 4*, then 3* then 2* and last 1*.
3. Create a Help All Energy button. This would clear all the energy helps. The Help 4 button can be strictly tied to the arena help requests.

This feature really needs to be re-looked at and refreshed to have a better Summoner experience. Putting out messages to clear the important helps that you are looking for (energy or 6*) gets really old and annoying to the alliance. Are there plans for it?

Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• Options
    SkinnySpiderSkinnySpider Posts: 9
    How about only 1 help for arena request and people can only help untill 1k loy reached? Then we can have help all button without server crashed.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    They need to just ditch help button all together. Reduce cool down timers by a couple hours and be done.

...and rework loyalty system as a whole.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Kabam already said that a 'Help All' will crash their servers/game

It's funny they do say that, with no justification .. I posted an explanation of the proper way of doing this, a while back:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1055728/#Comment_1055728

;)

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Kabam already said that a 'Help All' will crash their servers/game

It's funny they do say that, with no justification .. I posted an explanation of the proper way of doing this, a while back:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1055728/#Comment_1055728

;)

Yeah who knows what they have actually attempted code wise. I’m also a programmer and we use queues for a ton of stuff in our system to helping processing loads and I agree that a queue system should work well but then we, the summoners, already have the expectation that when we push the button, our alliance mates get the immediate benefit and this would not be the case any longer. How long would they have to wait now for the queue to actually get to that request? Immediate (if very empty), 1 min, 5 min, an hour?! I think that is the problem with that solution - although a good one. Some kind of revamp is definitely needed.

I know Kabam mentioned they were looking into something for the loyalty system when they did an interview with Dorky Diggity Dave about a month ago?... no details on what but would be interstitial to see what they are brainstorming or might have in the works