**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should alliance leadership be restructured?

killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Around the end of the every alliance season there are complaints from summoners who may or may not have been unfairly kicked before the season rewards were awarded. I propose that before a member of an alliance is kicked there should be a vote decided by majority that includes the leader and all officers. Also there should be a way for the leader to be challenged if they are seen unfit for the role, this would be decided by all alliance members and have a one week cooldown to minimize abuse. This could be tweaked in any way but there needs to be a way to stop unfair practices in alliance leadership positions.

Should alliance leadership be restructured? 33 votes

Yes, we need to restructure.
48% 16 votes
No, the system is fine.
51% 17 votes

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    So this is gunna be the forum topic of the day I see
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I literally put this idea forward in another disucssion about 30 minutes before you started this topic. Think someone may have pinched my idea :o
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
    edited February 2020

I literally put this idea forward in another disucssion about 30 minutes before you started this topic. Think someone may have pinched my idea :o

If you are implying that I saw your post and used the idea as my own, then you are mistaken. I just read your post and I see similarities between it and my own and I understand why you would come to the conclusion that I copied you, but that is not the case. I just want to stop seeing players screwed over by immature individuals.
  • Around the end of the every alliance season there are complaints from summoners who may or may not have been unfairly kicked before the season rewards were awarded. I propose that before a member of an alliance is kicked there should be a vote decided by majority that includes the leader and all officers. Also there should be a way for the leader to be challenged if they are seen unfit for the role, this would be decided by all alliance members and have a one week cooldown to minimize abuse. This could be tweaked in any way but there needs to be a way to stop unfair practices in alliance leadership positions.

In order to preserve the balance between the individual members and the battlegroups of which the alliance is composed, each battlegroup should get a set of votes decided by the officers of each group who will poll the individual members and cast their votes according to a set convention decided by the battlegroup beforehand.

Since not all members would necessarily qualify for alliance rewards at the time of the vote, perhaps some way to fractionally reduce their representation in the vote apportionment could be established, although that has the potential to pose an irreconcilable controversy before the alliance members.